Want to Know More ... About Illegal Black Market Organ Trafficking?

SoberChef

To be honest, and to this very day, my wife insists that we were nearly kidnapped & potentially trafficked. We had gone to Chicago on vacation back in 2018 or 2019, one of the nights going about town, we finished at this little eatery & snagged some ice cream around the corner afterwards. As we had so many times since arriving in the city, I order an Uber. The notification stated the time, driver, and car as it does ... yet this other car pulled up and seemingly at first was knowledgeable that we were awaiting an Uber. That said, both hers & my own bells were going off in our heads & heart feeling as though something was wickedly sketch & just generally OFF about the way the driver was acting. Very adamant about paying him just straight cash and it'll be cheaper to go with him, etc. Then the actual ride we ordered pulled up behind him so we nearly jumped into it as the first guy took off REAL quick. She's seemingly been haunted by that experience ever since and I've learned to not question my wife when her gut tells her something.