NFL Week 7 - Debating Whether You Should Watch Football or Not

Keyser_Soze

50 minutes ago, thewhyteboar said:

The defense is straight-up trash, so if Russ has a game where he isn't playing like an MVP (like tonight), then they will lose.

Take away 2 of the 3 picks and he had a better night than Murray. (and one of those pics are negated if that holding doesn't happen at the end) :p

9 hours ago, thewhyteboar said:

Putrid.

Your offense is unreal, and I don't necessarily mean record setting (although they could be) because I just don't know.

It is the fact that every single game seems like it could be a team's season ending highlight reel of great plays.  

The defense wasn't great and Wilson threw some picks.  It happens.  Still just amazing to watch.

7 minutes ago, BuckFly said:

Your offense is unreal, and I don't necessarily mean record setting (although they could be) because I just don't know.

They were talking about how he's on pace for Peyton Manning's single season TD record.

Wilson has 22 and the record is 55. Manning had 25 by this time in 2013.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

They were talking about how he's on pace for Peyton Manning's single season TD record.

Honestly...never as a football fan have I used the word breathtaking, but sorry, it applies in this instance.

...I don't hate you, TJ Graham...but I do a little...and the people who drafted you.

14 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

If you are a Cleveland Brown's fan and you have been waiting so long to come in from out in the cold and it looks like you are just about to step inside...how bad does this news stink?

Still playing well, but this is a huge loss.