The dueling town halls -- Joe Biden on ABC and Donald Trump on NBC, starting at 8pm Eastern (Biden's is 90 minutes, Trump's is 60)

That man asked a great question.

If you didn't hear, it was along the lines of, "You said Trump's response to Charlottesville convinced you to run. That's a feeling I'm sure hasn't gone away. Hypothetically, if you lose, how will you work with Trump to address white supremacy?" I'm really blanking on the exact question, but I think that's a REALLY good one he may not get asked much.

2 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

That man asked a great question.

If you didn't hear, it was along the lines of, "You said Trump's response to Charlottesville convinced you to run. That's a feeling I'm sure hasn't gone away. Hypothetically, if you lose, how will you work with Trump to address white supremacy?" I'm really blanking on the exact question, but I think that's a REALLY good one he may not get asked much.

I'm guessing "work with Trump" was not part of the question. :p

1 minute ago, mclumber1 said:

I just started watching the Biden town hall about 20 minutes ago.  it's pretty boring compared to the Trump circus.  But that's a good thing.  I'm sure most of the headlines tomorrow will be centered around Trump's interesting performance. 

Of course.  He'll claim that he had the higher ratings, and therefore won.  Even though a good chuck of that audience most likely just wanted to see the shitshow.

8 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

This black guy asked Biden a question then he went on and on and tried to escape but Biden wouldn't let him.

8 hours ago, Emperor Diocletian II said:

I honestly felt bad for the guy because his facial expression all but said "What the hell have I gotten myself into?!?"

Omg I finally watched it :lol:

trump-biden-town-hall-ratings.jpg
WWW.THEWRAP.COM

Initial Nielsen numbers don't include MSNBC viewership or time-zone adjustments

On ABC, Biden drew 12.7 million viewers from 8 p.m. to 9 p.m. On NBC alone, Trump got 10.4 million viewers in the same time slot.

Including the full 9 o’clock hour for Biden, his viewership average was 12.2 million.

Biden also beat Trump among adults 18-49, with a 2.6 rating to the president’s 1.7.

thumb.jpg

• Haha 4

36 minutes ago, Signifyin(g)Monkey said:

Kind of surprised they didn't ask him about the Hunter-laptop-email-etc. stuff.

Hope he has an answer ironed out for the third debate.  I'd be doubly shocked if they don't ask him about it there.

It was a town hall about questions that people cared about. It's not surprising it wasn't brought up.