FBI thwarts militia plot to kidnap Governor Whitmer (D-MI); but Pizza the Hut is still on the loose

18 minutes ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

Having pineapple on a pizza makes the acid mix with the acid of the tomato sauce. And now the pizza is too tart and acidic. This is a sin.

Depends on the pizza tbh. If you get Domino's, you barely taste the acidity of their tomato sauce. It's just overwhelmingly cheesy. So having an acid to cut that works great. It's why I usually get pickled jalapeños or black olives on their pizza.

24 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

The acid from the pineapple burns off when it's cooked.

I don't believe you.

16 minutes ago, Joe said:

Depends on the pizza tbh. If you get Domino's, you barely taste the acidity of their tomato sauce. It's just overwhelmingly cheesy. So having an acid to cut that works great. It's why I usually get pickled jalapeños or black olives on their pizza.

I can see this. I worked at Domino's a lifetime ago and still didn't care for pineapple on their pizza, though.

5 hours ago, Kal-El814 said:

I can only imagine you basic fuckers would have a stroke if you went to Europe and saw people eating tuna or corn on pizza.

You inspired me to dig up something I said on my FB wall in response to a birthday wish from a cousin of a cousin-in-law of mine. I went out to eat with her and her friends 10 or so years ago and she ordered literal fucking tunafish as a topping on her pizza. I wasn't even a foodie at the time, but she couldn't believe my face of disgust when she offered me a slice. I brought up the incident in the FB post:

"Moitas Grazas! (Creo que asi se dice en Gallego pero no estoy seguro jajaja). Saludos para Inaki y 

tambien! Aver si nos vemos todos en Redondela un dia en el futuro pronto. Pero sin comer pizza con atun que no soporto esa combinacion aun! Jajajja Saludos a tu madre tambien! Espero que todos estan bien y saludables! Ciao!"

TL:DR translation is "I hope we see each other in Redondela (her hometown) soon! But without tunafish pizza because I do not tolerate that combination yet."

So yeah guys, this isn't a front. I'm this annoying in real life.

5 hours ago, Kal-El814 said:

I can only imagine you basic fuckers would have a stroke if you went to Europe and saw people eating tuna or corn on pizza.

I've seen the shit they put on pizza in Switzerland first hand. But they don't know better. Fuckheads in Utah do.