NFL Week 4 - 2 Down 30 to go!

Keyser_Soze

spacer.png

Another doozy of a game on TNF

But so far the show will go on for the Titans and Vikings :SARS-CoV-2:

It's a shame, a Vikings forfeit could save Bill OBrien's job!

bb9e58eb6de2435da5e54394915a9a02.jpg?wid
WWW.USATODAY.COM

Pittsburgh Steelers coach Mike Tomlin is proceeding as if everything is normal with Sunday's game against the Titans, though it certainly is not.

Mike Tomlin should now wisely be preparing to play either Monday or Tuesday.

I finally get what looks like it might be a great season out my team and our next two games are against the "We are going to do whatever we want, whenever we feel like it, league regulations be damned" Raiders and then the "Raise your hand if any of you around here DON'T have COVID" Titans.

Both games on the road.

Fabulous.

3 hours ago, BuckFly said:

I finally get what looks like it might be a great season out my team and our next two games are against the "We are going to do whatever we want, whenever we feel like it, league regulations be damned" Raiders and then the "Raise your hand if any of you around here DON'T have COVID" Titans.

Both games on the road.

Fabulous.

Animated GIF

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, BuckFly said:

Still seems like wishful thinking.

i?img=%2Fphoto%2F2020%2F0930%2Fr53326_2_
WWW.ESPN.COM

Sunday's game between Pittsburgh and Tennessee has been postponed to either Monday or Tuesday to allow for further COVID-19 testing after positive tests this week from four Titans players and five team personnel members.

And meanwhile...

i?img=%2Fphoto%2F2018%2F0309%2Fr338862_1
WWW.ESPN.COM

Vikings head athletic trainer Eric Sugarman said players and staff will continue to be monitored closely for COVID-19 over the next few days while the practice facility is expected to reopen Thursday.

• Thanks 1

Two more test positive in Tennessee. Man I don’t even know what that brings it to right now. What is that, 13 people now? Adam Schefter now saying the following week’s Titans bills game is now in jeopardy. And they may not be able to do the scheduling yoga to get that one in later on.

23 minutes ago, BuckFly said:

Two more test positive in Tennessee. Man I don’t even know what that brings it to right now. What is that, 13 people now? Adam Schefter now saying the following week’s Titans bills game is now in jeopardy. And they may not be able to do the scheduling yoga to get that one in later on.

Damn. I guess they'll just have to give a free win to the Bills since Titans are forced to forfeit.

1 hour ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

I think it can still work out with a Tuesday a game as far as only a slight grind on the teams.

1 hour ago, AbsolutSurgen said:

NFLPA will need to start allowing more restrictions on the players -- otherwise the whole season will be lost.

Yeah, agreed... and man, it’s getting there.

6 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Do they even have restrictions at all?

NFL, NFLPA agreement includes specific prohibitions on player activities

Per multiple sources, the deal specifically prohibits players from engaging in certain behaviors this season. Players cannot attend indoor night clubs, indoor bars (except to pickup food), indoor house parties (with 15 or more people), indoor concerts, professional sporting events, or indoor church services that allow attendance above 25 percent of capacity.