Welcome to WandaVision. Coming soon to Disney+. Marvel Studios' captivating new series "WandaVision" stars Elizabeth Olsen and Paul Bettany, and marks the first series from Marvel Studios streaming exclusively on Disney+. The series is a blend of classic television and the Marvel Cinematic Universe in which Wanda Maximoff and Vision—two super-powered beings living idealized suburban lives—begin to suspect that everything is not as it seems.

• Pikachu changed the title to WandaVision - Official Trailer

I have to say, I’m much more interested in Marvel D+ series than any of the announced theatrical stuff. I’m hoping the D+ stuff gets a chance to get away from the formula the movies have followed for a decade.

18 minutes ago, ort said:

I'm in for anything different or new.

When is this coming out?

It is supposed to come out this December. Not sure if they are still on track for that.

Mild spoiler from the comic this is probably based on...

It's based on a comic called House of M, which I have not read, but it has something to do with Scarlett Witch making some sort of alternate reality from what I've heard... it's supposed to be very good. That's all I got.

2 hours ago, ort said:

Hide contents

It's based on a comic called House of M, which I have not read, but it has something to do with Scarlett Witch making some sort of alternate reality from what I've heard... it's supposed to be very good. That's all I got.

with that nugget of knowledge. It seems like you would be right because

Spoiler

that easily opens up the next Doctor Strange dealing with the Multiverse. With each alternate reality she creates, she creates another multiverse 

21 hours ago, ort said:

Hide contents

I'm thinking it's based on that too. In the trailer there are shots of her being pregnant, and with her and Vision holding babies... 

Since she's also going to be in Doctor Strange and the Multiverse of Madness, I have to think that MOM will deal with the fallout from this series.