Blu ray ripping

Zaku3

3 minutes ago, TwinIon said:

I've been considering doing something similar. What's the process like and how long does it take per disc?

I did this way back when with DVDs, but never tried with BDs.

Depends on the disc. Inuyasha took like an hour per disc while Full Metal Alchemist took like 30min per disc. You can also rip them then turn them into a different file type. I am a stickler for quality so I am just ripping them as is. 

Also the time doesn't matter to much. I have been able to rip while playing video games. I initially was hesistant but though to myself I paid for 4 cores/8 threads i am gonna use it.

My problems with blu rays are I lose track of them. I pridominately play video games or watch sports so I end hp forgetting where I left them. In addition since I seldomly use them I end up losing them completely. Gonna go through my house fully to find what I can. Then hunt down replacements, new release, and OOP items. 

I am a terrible millennial and I hate streaming. Due to the quality it irks me while I watch. I do need a new blu ray drive though. I need to find a 4k one since I may get a new tv later this year. I hvae bought a few 4k blurays and plan to rip them as well.