NEW Animaniacs return Nov 20th on Hulu

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We Canadians have an outlet for the show. I called my mom this morning and she stopped me before I could start a conversation to let me know TeleToon Canada will be showing the new episodes on Saturday at 9am. 

I have a Saturday morning cartoon to wake up for again . . . but I will PVR instead. That way I can wake and bake and get my laugh on

**UPDATE

TeleToon is going to show the first 4 episodes back to back Friday evening starting at 8

So the first 2 episodes had their moments but not the funny I want. The third episode was great and so happy to hear adult ideas/situations still ever so present. Love the “we now enter the high dive competition. Now legal in 12 states” Even better because I was high as fuck watching these. Plus a few good digs at Trump and saying the GOP created him and have made him believe he is a demigod, or as Dot says “DemiGOP” Plus the animation is close t9 the original but a bit off to what I grew up with