IPB 4.5 - Status Update Thread

stepee

On 9/17/2020 at 2:50 PM, Anathema- said:

Liking how the boards don't jump around scrolling to the bottom anymore. Glad that era is over. 

From what I can tell, I don't think the jumping around isn't 100% gone, but I think it's helping a lot that post quotes are now folded up to a fixed height if they exceed a certain vertical pixel limit and require you to hit expand to see the entire post quote.

• 3 weeks later...

I've got to say, over the last couple of weeks I've become very pleased with how well I did by just trial and error fiddling with colors (it wasn't super clear on the admin menu what setting mapped to which layout element) until it looked good. :p

4 minutes ago, Emperor Diocletian II said:

Yes, I know - you did see the part where I said we need to tweak it, right? :p

Nope because I saw the notice, missed that part, then clicked the X to get rid of it and now couldn't find the thread so I thought I would throw out an FYI here. :batting:

@NeoJoe @chakoo - use the Animate (Test) theme as that corrects the issues with the PlayStation theme.

@Emblazon - if you send me the D1P logos that we use for the PlayStation theme, I'll upload them and then change the Animate (Test) theme to the new PlayStation theme as I think it's good-to-go and doesn't really need much (if any) modification.

• Like 1