College Football 2020 - Conference USA's Year to Win a National Championship?

Keyser_Soze

1 hour ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Sorry @Paperclyp I knew you were really looking forward to that one.

It's so funny Nebraska pushed so hard to get this season going and we're gonna play like 4 games. 

It's the same shit every year here. First quarter of last week you'd think we had the '95 team back, and then everything went back to how it always does. This is a mercy for us. 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Paperclyp said:

It's so funny Nebraska pushed so hard to get this season going and we're gonna play like 4 games. 

It's the same shit every year here. First quarter of last week you'd think we had the '95 team back, and then everything went back to how it always does. This is a mercy for us. 

Ron Dayne GOAT

• 2 weeks later...

It's not like the michigan game determined if OSU made the title game, win or lose they would have made it. the matter is not getting the minimum number of games, which falls to the big ten for not scheduling bye weeks for making up games.

But the B1G knows what's good for the goose is good for the gander, and OSU getting a playoff spot brings big money for the conference during these cash strapped times.

This game is fantastic.

Bama's been playing fantastic, but people were counting out the Gators so early. No Bama TDs/FGs in the third quarter. Might change in a sec, but this has been a hell of a second half.

Certainly way better than our last three SEC Championship performances. :p 

This game was terrific.

Wish the Gators could have gotten a Hail Mary at the end, but they fought and fought and fucking fought and put 46 points on the board against this Bama team. SEC Championship will have to wait, and maybe Emory Jones will lead the team to that end, but this was great. I legitimately loved this game despite Bama winning.

1 hour ago, SaysWho? said:

This game was terrific.

Wish the Gators could have gotten a Hail Mary at the end, but they fought and fought and fucking fought and put 46 points on the board against this Bama team. SEC Championship will have to wait, and maybe Emory Jones will lead the team to that end, but this was great. I legitimately loved this game despite Bama winning.

Great showing by Florida. I was pulling for them, despite being a UGA fan. It's a shame that ND is probably still in even after getting embarrassed. Florida and A&M are better. There are a few GO5 teams that should get a shot as well. The "eye test" only matters when it concerns non-marquee teams. 

They really just need to create a Fuck Yo Couch conference, and introduce relegation. I would much rather watch Cincinnati than watch ND get their shit pushed in by Alabama. 

• 2 weeks later...