~*The Music Thread*`

4 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Stabbing Westward is still around? :p

They disbanded in 2002 and some members formed The Dreaming releasing three albums under that moniker. They reformed Stabbing Westward in 2018, and their new album is their first in twenty years.

• Shocked 1

I’ve been a fan of Garbage since their debut album in 1995, but I always found their albums after their first to be mixed bags. They included great songs mixed with not so great ones. Their latest album “No Gods No Masters” that came out last year is probably their best and most consistently good throughout since their debut. I naturally got the deluxe edition since it came with a second CD with eight songs that weren’t included on any of their albums, and some of the songs on it are among their best IMO. This song with Brody Dalle is one of the standout tracks:

On 3/28/2022 at 8:01 PM, silentbob said:

It’s only been like 10+ years but we have a new Porcupine Tree album coming out soon

Took me until today to realize they had a new album coming.

SW's recent stuff is some of his best imo and his perspective in later PT albums seems even more relevant now for better or worse, so definitely looking forward to this

• Like 1