Mystery Science Theater 3000.

I can't be the only one on here who likes this show. For those who don't know, the show is about a guy who's shot into space and forced to watch bad movies. He builds robots who help him make fun of the movie.

It's a weird premise, but it works wonderfully.

For newcomers, I recommend the episodes Space Mutiny, Werewolf, Cave Dwellers and Pod People.

My SO and I are huge fans. I used to watch it a little as a kid, then some more in college, and I binge watched tons of episodes the last three years. Check out the Tubi app for more episodes. The Joel era is my favorite, but I like them all, including the Netflix ones.  We watch it regularly during these stressful times. I also enjoy rifftrax. I wish Netflix would stop cancelling stuff I like, including Anne with an E, another show no one here talks about but that deserves attention. 

Oh shit! Looks like we got us a Space Mutiny-off!

Punt Speedchunk
Bolt Vanderlarge
Smash Lampjaw
Buff Hardback
Butch Deadlift
Roll Fizzlebeef
Bold Bigflank
Punch Rockgroin
Hack Blowfist
Beef Chunkhead
Swole Porkroast
Stomp Beefknob
Buff Drinkslots
Fridge Largemeat
Brick Blastbody
Smoke ManMuscle

Lucky for us, Space Mutiny is in the rotation of fliks their Twitch account plays =) And speak of the devil, Space Mutiny is actually playing the second I'm writing this reply, haha