Shazam! Fury of the Gods

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cinemablend.com/news/2553122/for-the-last-time-shazam-2-would-be-the-first-time-sinbads-been-in-a-shazam-movie

The Internet’s been dealing with a collective Mandela effect for some time. In fact, there are people out there who really believe there’s a Shazam movie that exists starring Sinbad. Thus, after seeing Sinbad crash the Shazam! 2 panel at DC Fandome, it would be easy to connect a possible upcoming appearance in the DC and Warner Bros. flick to Sinbad’s Shazam movie. Only, the original nineties Shazam with Sinbad never actually existed.

What has happened and has been happening for years is that people have confused a fake movie called Shazam that starred Sinbad with a real movie that came out in 1996 called Kazaam which starred Shaquille O’Neal. Paul M. Glaser directed this movie. It has a real poster, Rotten Tomatoes scores, the works.

What has happened and has been happening for years is that people have confused a fake movie called Shazam that starred Sinbad with a real movie that came out in 1996 called Kazaam which starred Shaquille O’Neal. Paul M. Glaser directed this movie. It has a real poster, Rotten Tomatoes scores, the works.

@skillzdadirecta Can you believe how far this conspiracy has gone to hide Sinbads greatest movie? :nottalking:

• 9 months later...
15 hours ago, EternallDarkness said:

forget the suit, that pic barely even looks like Zac

Well he is 40... he has to age eventually.  Also it appears in that picture like he has a metal rod up his butt.  That may be distorting his facial features.  

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

Levi slightly clarified his stance hours later with a follow-up tweet, linking out to a 2009 DOJ settlement in which the pharmaceutical company paid $2.3 billion for misbranding and defrauding Medicare with its arthritis med Bextra. “Just one example of what I’m referring to…,” Levi said.

Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable

To be fair I didn’t read the article. So just based on the quoted statement alone. When was there a shift in the thinking that the mega pharmaceutical companies aren’t evil as fuck? They 1000% are. Now if he’s also actually an anti-vaxxer than he’s an idiot. But he’s not more of an idiot than Phizer is evil so 🤷🏻‍♂️

And lol at asking James Gunn to comment on other people’s tweets. 

3 hours ago, Mercury33 said:

To be fair I didn’t read the article. So just based on the quoted statement alone. When was there a shift in the thinking that the mega pharmaceutical companies aren’t evil as fuck? They 1000% are. Now if he’s also actually an anti-vaxxer than he’s an idiot. But he’s not more of an idiot than Phizer is evil so 🤷🏻‍♂️

And lol at asking James Gunn to comment on other people’s tweets. 

People can be evil overall but not for the reasons idiots think they are.  The enemy of my enemy is not always my friend.  I can agree with someone on the idea that the conglomeration of media is a very bad thing, but I can feel that way because of how it impacts the labor market and entertainment landscape while someone else can feel that way because it just means the Jews are in better control.  

Big pharma is terrible for many, many reasons.  Someone else might think that Pfizer is bad for the world because they’re intentionally not releasing cures for diseases and filling their shots full of mind control nano machines, and probably Jewish ones at that.  So yeah, if someone thinks we should dismantle Pfizer because they’re giving kids autism with vaccines, they’re still a dangerous idiot who is supporting of an awful system as a whole but just doesn’t like one tiny misinformed portion.  

• 1 month later...