What do you think @Bacon is having for dinner tonight?

Chris-

Scrambled eggs and fried bologna on buttered toast was my dinner. The bologna was cut into tiny pieces friedĀ in butter and when it started to brown I added the eggs. Yes, yes, I know you don't like bologna. I don't either except in eggs like this.Ā 

Ā 

8 minutes ago, Bacon said:

Scrambled eggs and fired bologna on buttered toast was my dinner. The bologna was cut into tiny pieces fired in butter and when it started to brown I added the eggs. Yes, yes, I know you don't like bologna. I don't either except in eggs like this.Ā 

Ā 

Why would you eatĀ bologna that got fired? TheĀ bologna already been through enough hardship without you doing that....Ā 

:nottalking:

23 minutes ago, Joe said:

Ā 

Pretty sure Aldi's just thaws them from frozen. They are still excellent, though. Try the cauliflower crust next time. Really, really good.

I was not knocking frozen pizza, just establishing a clear distinction between the two.Ā 

1 hour ago, Bacon said:

What is the difference between a thawed frozen pizza and a frozen one? Except for being thawed.Ā If I thaw a red barron does that make it the same as a t-n-b?Ā 

No it does not. But without further confirmation as to whether or not Aldi take and bakes are frozen, the distinction remains.Ā 

I actually do want to try a regular take n bake pizza to see if it tastes any different. Cuz fast food Detroit style pizza all tastes the same. Well, at least frozen, take n bake, and Little Caesars all tastes the same. Of course, LC could just be frozen.Ā 

3 hours ago, Bacon said:

I actually do want to try a regular take n bake pizza to see if it tastes any different. Cuz fast food Detroit style pizza all tastes the same. Well, at least frozen, take n bake, and Little Caesars all tastes the same. Of course, LC could just be frozen.Ā 

Papa Murphy's is definitely different because they make the pizza's fresh when you order or you can pick up one of the popular regular pizzas that was made that day.