What do you think @Bacon is having for dinner tonight?

Chris-

Aside from instant ramen, I have had Lipton Noodle Instant Soup and some kind of vegetable soup from Medieval Times. I have had a can or two of Campbell's chicken noodle soup but not more than that. 

4 minutes ago, Chris- said:

Only if the ramen was fresh; nothing based on rehydrated broth.

There is a local Japanese that makes real ramen and I have had that. 

I have also have cream of chicken/celery but that was more of a gravy as it was put over other things. 

1 minute ago, Keyser_Soze said:

You had backup chips when you were 14?

I had this bizarre preference for prepared/frozen foods when I was younger. Probably because my dad hated that stuff so it made me want it more. I have since grown up to be my father.

There was this girl in my Art class. I was in 9th she was in like 11th. One day she asked me if I thought I was always going to be like this. As in, do you think you will change as you get older. I said no, I will always be this way. She then said, I think you will change as you get older. I sure did prove her wrong, but I wish she was right. 

I also don't prefer the frozen and instant stuff. But I hate cooking. I took 3 years of cooking classes(two at a technical school) and that is how I realized I hate cooking. Too much effort for 10 minutes of eating. 

44 minutes ago, Bacon said:

There was this girl in my Art class. I was in 9th she was in like 11th. One day she asked me if I thought I was always going to be like this. As in, do you think you will change as you get older. I said no, I will always be this way. She then said, I think you will change as you get older. I sure did prove her wrong, but I wish she was right.

She wanted to be your GF. You blew it.