The Batman (04 March 2022) - Information Thread, update: deleted Arkham Asylum scene released

11 minutes ago, Brick said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

This has to be a prototype suit he uses early on. 

The story takes place during Bruce’s second year  as Batman, so a decent chance we see a suit upgrade at some point.

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Brick said:

Certainly lends to the idea that this is early Batman, so it probably is an actual Dodge Charger that Bruce heavily modified. 

I had the hardest time figuring out if it  was either a Charger or a Challenger - I went with the Challenger because of the two doors rather than the Charger's four doors.

10 minutes ago, SFLUFAN said:

I had the hardest time figuring out if it  was either a Charger or a Challenger - I went with the Challenger because of the two doors rather than the Charger's four doors.

I actually meant to copy you and say Challenger. I have no idea why I typed Charger lol

On 2/14/2020 at 9:37 AM, Keyser_Soze said:

One could say that melting the guns down and using it towards a purpose of his own was a sort of redemption for him and makes him feel empowered because of it.

Also keeping the thing that broke his heart CLOSE to his heart and making at his symbol and an item of protection rather than destruction makes perfect sense. It also serves as a constant reminder as to why he does what he does. In th comics, I think he keeps the gun on the batcave as a trophy.

https://screenrant.com/batman-movie-2021-batmobile-features-bat-symbol/

This revelation comes from Twitter (via Comicbook) thanks to user @GeekyAndGrumpy, who shared the belief that a bat symbol reference was hidden in the Batmobile's design. They tweeted a photo of the vehicle with markings outlining the shape of the engine, which appeared to reveal a bat symbol. Instead of this being a case of fans looking too hard for connections, The Batman concept artist Ash Thorp responded to the tweet and confirmed that this bat symbol reference was intentional.

• 2 months later...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/movieweb.com/amp/the-batman-trilogy-joker/

For now, we must caution that this is merely a rumor and should be regarded as such until further confirmation is provided. That said, according to a new report, Matt Reeves, who is writing and directing The Batman, intends to introduce a new Joker in the trilogy. While Warner Bros. hasn't officially handed the green light to any sequels yet, it was previously reported that Reeves had plans for a three-movie arc and Robert Pattinson signed a multi-picture deal. Assuming the first entry is successful, a sequel is all but guaranteed at this point. That would pave the way for a new Joker to enter the fold.

• 2 months later...