DC FanDome UPDATED day 1 on 8/22/20 while day 2 is on 9/12/20

What's crazy is that after like 9pm EST, everything after is an encore. That being said, definitely have a few..."panels" (if you can call some of them that as many are only 10-20 minutes long) that I have my eye on. 

What baffles me, is that even though they have had months to plan & organize this thing, apparently the ONLY way to access is through either PC or a phone. Meanwhile, nothing is being live streamed on say YouTube or another service let alone any sort of access allowed via a gaming console. Granted, I'm sure some people will stream through their own channels the panels that will be happening but still, pretty short sighted on the part of DC/WB/AT&T.

https://screenrant.com/dc-fandome-delay-schedule-update-panels-september/

Today, DC announced FanDome is now two events. The first, titled DC FanDome: Hall of Heroes, will take place on the Saturday, August 22 date that's been reserved for FanDome. The other, which is DC FanDome: Explore the Multiverse, is set for Saturday, September 12. What's most noteworthy is that all of the panels in FanDome's WatchVerse, YouVerse, InsiderVerse, FunVerse, and DC Kids FanDome categories are being moved to the September event, rather than taking place in August. Check out the Hall of Heroes trailer below:

This sucks that most of the stuff i was looking forward to is being pushed to September 12!

Nothing like a last second drastic shift...keep it up DC ffs!

I get WHY they're doing it but you waited until now to do this when it's been in planning for at least a few months time. Furthermore, why not just have it be a weekend event where the films & games are showcased day 1 while the shows & comics and whatever else are day 2? I swear, it's like the 3 blind mice running things over there.

• 1 year later...