ZOTAC GeForce RTX 30 GPUs: 3090 - $1,399/3080 -$799/3070 - $599/3060 - $399

From Wccftech:

NVIDIA's GeForce RTX 30 'Ampere' Gaming graphics cards are less than a month away from their official unveiling and the latest rumors are now pointing out that the green team has decided to boost the memory specifications of its entire next-generation lineup including the Geforce RTX 3080 Ti & the GeForce RTX 3080.

6 hours ago, Mr.Vic20 said:

I just want a new card! Good lord, its genuinely been way too long. Looking forward to playing a few of this gen's persistent performance stinkers on some new gear. :daydream:

I have upgraded to a 49innultrawide from Samsung so I am down. It's like 5020 by 1440 or something. I am looking to see what Big Navi offers and if it's not a solid upgrade over my 5700XT I may go Nvidia.

Edit: Crap my monitor is Freesync only. Big Navi it is.

36 minutes ago, Zaku3 said:

I have upgraded to a 49innultrawide from Samsung so I am down. It's like 5020 by 1440 or something. I am looking to see what Big Navi offers and if it's not a solid upgrade over my 5700XT I may go Nvidia.

The rumor is big Navi reference model only in November. AMD still hasn't learned how to get the GPU launches synced up with custom cards. 

I have a 5700xt and vega 64 in my two desktops. I think I'm going to stick with what I got for now.

55 minutes ago, Zaku3 said:

Nvidia supports Freesync now, over DisplayPort but not HDMI for now.

2 hours ago, cusideabelincoln said:

Nvidia supports Freesync now, over DisplayPort but not HDMI for now.

I have heard of that but I thought it was only certain monitors. 

I will give AMD the benefit of the doubt and wait until Nov as Mass Driver stated. I want a better card but as in no rush. I mostly play Paradox games, World of Warships, and RE Resistance so my performance is fine.

8 hours ago, Zaku3 said:

I have heard of that but I thought it was only certain monitors. 

I will give AMD the benefit of the doubt and wait until Nov as Mass Driver stated. I want a better card but as in no rush. I mostly play Paradox games, World of Warships, and RE Resistance so my performance is fine.

Only a few meet Nvidia's strict requirements.  Most other ones also just work; they just don't perform as well as Nvidia-certified ones.  And there are a few that have issues.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/14/2020 at 11:22 PM, Dre801 said:

I'm good with my 5700 XT for now.

I'm a 1440p/60 gamer anyway.

I am actually pretty impressed with my card. I though games would be bad on my ultrawide monitor but things are going well. Concerned about control though.

Say hello to ZOTAC's new GeForce RTX 3090 Trinity graphics card (TweakTown) 

VideoCardz has the scoop on the latest leak of ZOTAC's new GeForce RTX 3090 Trinity, which is a gigantic, chunky triple-fan, triple-slot beast. It looks pretty damn long, features dual 8-pin PCIe power connectors -- remember, the nifty new 12-pin PCIe power connector is exclusive to NVIDIA's own Ampere-based GeForce RTX 30 series Founders Edition cards.

GeForce RTX 3090: $1399

GeForce RTX 3080: $799

GeForce RTX 3070: $599

GeForce RTX 3060: $399

43 minutes ago, BlueAngel said:

Ok, probably not. But somewhat close for less money is good enough for me.

It won’t even be close unless you’re hoping for a mid-tier card. The small savings in going with AMD typically isn’t worth the losses in proprietary features that nVidia offers such as (currently) DLSS and Ray-Tracing.

9 hours ago, BlueAngel said:

I'm still at 1080p, probably not much point in going with a high end card. My RX480 8GB is still doing well with high to ultra settings, I've yet to see a game utilize the 8GB vram. The hardest game I play is RDR2 and I get buy on the balanced settings averaging 60fps, with medium to high/ultra settings. A 3070 would probably be a good fit for me.

At 1080p, probably best waiting for the inevitable RTX 3060 at $300-350. However, yea, I wouldn’t bother going past a 3070.

3 minutes ago, BlueAngel said:

Realistically though I am about due for a new monitor as well, mine is a good 5 years old now and 23" it's small these days so I probably want to go with something that has more power. Don't know if I would be going with 1440p or 4k though.

Wait for proper HDR monitors that don’t cost $1k+ :p 

20 minutes ago, Massdriver said:

What can AMD hope to do against such greatness? Nvidia really went all out this coming gen. 

There is a new rumor out that the 16GB big Navi will be 550USD originally to be 599USD. I am probably just gonna go Nvidia unless I can't find a 3080 or 3090 but can find a Big Navi.

The rumors are about 25% faster then a 2080Ti for Big Navi and I rather spend the 250 dollars more and be 60%ish faster then a 2080Ti.

• Like 1