What resources do you use to assess price/buy/sell retro games?

ShreddieMercury

I've been trying to pick up a few Wii games that I've had my eye on and am curious what resources, specifically online, that you all use to buy used and retro games and assess fair price.  I've been checking out Pricecharting.com, and then comparing that with listings on eBay.  Typically I try to go into my local used game shop, which is great, but they don't have everything on hand and with the pandemic I've been trying to avoid stores as much as possible, so I'm having to resort to the online marketplace.

I usually just check sold prices on ebay as many retro shops tend to use that as a barometer for their pricing. If the item is an import from japan then I tend to find a few auctions on yahoo auctions then keep tabs on what they sell for in the end. 

The price charting site is alright for tracking long-term history of a games sales on eBay, but they don't have everything on there.  I certainly have a handful of games that just don't seem to exist on there and since they so seldom go up for sale, it's impossible to know their value.  

None the less, eBay is pretty much king for how others price their games.