Sign in to follow this  
elbobo

Nintendo The Nintendo Lego set is out today and it looks amazing

Thanks for the link. I ended up buying it 🥵. Figured I'd pass it down to my kids in 20 years. It might be worth something. There goes the 1000 quarter's I just rolled yesterday!

9 hours ago, EternallDarkness said:

that's not even one of their expensive sets

Exactly. Circa 2004 I was ready to deploy and took my son out guilt shopping for the Millennium Falcon set (Which he amazingly still has in one piece). It was like 600$ If I remember correctly. It’s insanity. 

I love putting together lego though, helps me zone out when I am stressed. Im definitely gonna order this when I find it back in stock.

2 hours ago, BloodyHell said:

Exactly. Circa 2004 I was ready to deploy and took my son out guilt shopping for the Millennium Falcon set (Which he amazingly still has in one piece). It was like 600$ If I remember correctly. It’s insanity. 

I love putting together lego though, helps me zone out when I am stressed. Im definitely gonna order this when I find it back in stock.

over the years they've done 3 falcon sets I believe...with a 4th one coming out soon The Galaxy Edge set. I think the cheapest was 200, then there was a 400 set, and then there was an insane set that was 800. I love legos and have bought my cousins dozens of sets (most of them I've had to put together lol) but I am always amazed at the cost for little pieces of plastic. 

edit: I was wrong...just looked it up and appearantly there have been 6! Falcon sets over the years 

Yeah lego has been expensive for years. I really want this set but there are so many other things I want to buy this year over this. I really look forward to the custom nes replacements/kits people make for other games.