Trading volume in Kodak stock 30x normal the day before Trump announced major contract

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2020/07/29/kodak-executive-chairman-addresses-jump-in-trading-activity-before-government-deal-was-announced.html

Amid Monday's heavy trading activity, the stock jumped 24.76%. When asked if the heavy volume ahead of the announcement indicated that the deal was leaked, Continenza said he didn't know.

"I mean obviously this has been a pretty tight kept secret even until the last day," he said. "I couldn't tell you what influenced that [the volume] or didn't ... we knew for over a week."  

Just deny and play dumb. That's all you have to do. 

On 7/29/2020 at 7:07 PM, DarkStar189 said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2020/07/29/kodak-executive-chairman-addresses-jump-in-trading-activity-before-government-deal-was-announced.html

Amid Monday's heavy trading activity, the stock jumped 24.76%. When asked if the heavy volume ahead of the announcement indicated that the deal was leaked, Continenza said he didn't know.

"I mean obviously this has been a pretty tight kept secret even until the last day," he said. "I couldn't tell you what influenced that [the volume] or didn't ... we knew for over a week."  

Just deny and play dumb. That's all you have to do. 

The buzzers should stop at 7% up just like they do down 

Damage is likely done. People made their money when the stock shot up and cashed out already. Now a bunch of rubes who bought in late are stuck holding the bag. Kodak was never going to fulfill whatever drug supply scheme, this was a pump and dump orchestrated by the President of the United States of America.

4 minutes ago, ThreePi said:

Damage is likely done. People made their money when the stock shot up and cashed out already. Now a bunch of rubes who bought in late are stuck holding the bag. Kodak was never going to fulfill whatever drug supply scheme, this was a pump and dump orchestrated by the President of the United States of America.

People are saying, nobody's a biglier expert on pump and dump than our big, beautiful president. :daydream: