Goya Foods Faces Boycott

9 minutes ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

Look, it's the sound of me doing something.

"Listen! You smell something?"

Her tweet has 153k likes. Seems like many more than 10 people will be boycotting Goya.

2 minutes ago, Bacon said:

174BD14550BAD22A6959FF39BEF8B1EFB0D2AB55

Yeah, of course more than 10 will, but people love say one thing but then do the opposite.

You're not interested in discussing Goya or the political ramifications of its CEO praising Trump, so why are you posting here, exactly?

4 minutes ago, Chris- said:

I’m way too fucking white to step into this one, and I’d advise some of y’all to follow in my footsteps. 

I literally have 3 cans of Goya black beans in the pantry. I bought them because they were closer to the tamale wrappings than to white rice in the grocery aisle. That's how I knew they were more authentic. 

This is how white I am.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, CayceG said:

I literally have 3 cans of Goya black beans in the pantry. I bought them because they were closer to the tamale wrappings than to white rice in the grocery aisle. That's how I knew they were more authentic. 

This is how white I am.

Slapping you with a Honky Citation, amigo. 

4 hours ago, Emperor Diocletian II said:

Ding! Ding! Ding!  We have a winner!

Just admit to yourself that executive leadership of every company that produces every product or service that you consume either actively supports GOP policies or is at best "indifferent" to them.  That's just the reality of existing in the United States of America.

The sooner one admits this, the sooner one can "get over it", shrug your shoulders and move on, and put one's energy to more productive social activities.

People need to understand this works in reverse too, so when company comes out with a "woke" "progressive" ad campaign, people should remember they are still some shitty mega corp that would slit your throat for a nickle that any liberal worth a salt should still want the CEO brought to the Central Park Guillotine. Like when Gillette had that commercial that everyone praised and forgot that their parent company is almost literally Umbrella Corp in how unscrupulously evil they are.

8 minutes ago, Dodger said:

People need to understand this works in reverse too, so when company comes out with a "woke" "progressive" ad campaign, people should remember they are still some shitty mega corp that would slit your throat for a nickle that any liberal worth a salt should still want the CEO brought to the Central Park Guillotine. Like when Gillette had that commercial that everyone praised and forgot that their parent company is almost literally Umbrella Corp in how unscrupulously evil they are.

The history of all hitherto existing society is the history of class struggles

12 minutes ago, Jason said:

I bought that shit once and, like...it's just salt? I don't get any particular non-salt flavor from it.

Its raging hatred aside, it's good on some home fries. Definitely has a flavor to it, kind of like weak chili powder mixed with salt to me. Here's apparently what it actually contains:

Salt, Sugar, Spices (Including Paprika, Turmeric), Onion, Corn Starch, Garlic, Tricalcium Phosphate (to Make Free Flowing), Sunflower Oil, Extractives of Paprika & Natural Flavor.