Eurovision Song Contest: The Story Of Fire Saga!

2 hours ago, Greatoneshere said:

I heard that it's pretty average. Good, but not great. I do hear the songs are good/funny though.

I heard the same but that it’s sincere and feel good, which I think is connecting to people during these hard times. Otherwise, I don’t think this movie would be making near the same impact.

I absolutely loved this movie! Not sure how familiar most Americans are with the ESC but I grew up with it so this was totally nostalgic for me. I was so excited with all the cameos, especially during the song-along. I thought the music was great. :)

I watched this while having, uh, several beers.  I have a pretty big crush on Rachel McAdams, so I’ll watch and enjoy her in just about anything, but this didn’t really do anything for me. The best bits were the crazy songs, but if you want that, just do a search on YouTube and you’ll find plenty of weird Eurovision shit. 

Spoiler
On 7/7/2020 at 9:22 PM, Emperor Diocletian II said:

The actual Eurovision Song Contest is one of the greatest events this world has to offer.

They weren't technically in the film but there was a fake band clearly made up to represent them and it was awesome.

Netflix's 'Eurovision Song Contest': Here's What You May Have ...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Anathema- said:

Came here to rep this film; watched it the other night with the lady.  I was expecting average/okay based on what I heard and #actually it was really really really good.

Same, I really really enjoyed it. The music throughout is so damn good.