Assassin's Creed Valhalla - Information Thread, update: "The Last Chapter" trailer - free update that ties up the loose ends of Eivor's story

Commissar SFLUFAN

1 hour ago, JPDunks4 said:

Doesn't the 30fps mode stay up near 4k most of the time? It's the Performance mode that has the resolution drops.

He has a OneX, not a Series X. It’s 30fps and roughly 1440p on average with noticeably reduced graphical effects/detail compared to the XSX or XSS. Claims he’s a graphics whore, but clearly isn’t. :p 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

Ever since the Yule festival update, Evior is always drunk when I load my game.  I even died to see what happens and it loads a drunk Evior.

Hope a AA stall is added to the Yule festival. 

Same issue.

8 hours ago, Xbob42 said:

2001: Graphics whore is an insult

2020: Gatekeeping protects the prestigious title of graphics whore

Oh, it’s not gatekeeping - he literally said he’s fine with lower resolution and fps, that’s what I’m commenting on. You can be a graphics whore and only own a PS2. He was seemingly using it as some weird defense because I said the framerate got weird with the Yule update on XSX: “hey, it’s fine for me on a completely different console that runs it in a lower resolution and uses lower graphical settings - oh, and I’m a graphics whore, so clearly there’s no issue”. It was a weird reply. :p 

45 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I know. I shouldn't comment on visuals until I own an xsx, 3090, and ps5. 

No, you shouldn’t get weirdly defensive of a game’s performance after an update on a console/version you don’t own.

“The Yule update is causing unstable fps for me in Raventhorpe on XSX, weird because it’s just snow effects being added”

Runs great for me on 1X and I’ve never seen screen tearing!

”it’s running at a lower res, lower detail settings and is locked to 30fps on X1X. I’m talking about the 60fps mode on XSX”

Yea, well, I’m a total graphics whore!

Fucking. Weird.

2 hours ago, Spork3245 said:

No, you shouldn’t get weirdly defensive of a game’s performance after an update on a console/version you don’t own.

“The Yule update is causing unstable fps for me in Raventhorpe on XSX, weird because it’s just snow effects being added”

Runs great for me on 1X and I’ve never seen screen tearing!

”it’s running at a lower res, lower detail settings and is locked to 30fps on X1X. I’m talking about the 60fps mode on XSX”

Yea, well, I’m a total graphics whore!

Fucking. Weird.

You need to relax.  I guess the one x version is superior over the xsx version...

On 12/19/2020 at 10:37 PM, ManUtdRedDevils said:

Ever since the Yule festival update, Evior is always drunk when I load my game.  I even died to see what happens and it loads a drunk Evior.

Hope a AA stall is added to the Yule festival. 

That has been happening to me too!  took me a while to figure out what was happening.  Usually I just meditate right away and drunkenness' goes away.  

2 hours ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Yeah, drunk Eivor when I load the game is annoying. 

Does anyone else also get random ranking in FPS? I’m running it in 1080p and for the most part it’s stable, but in random areas, it’ll just drop to the teens. Really annoying. 

@Spork3245 has the same issues running on the xsx. Play on an Xbox one x like me. Dynamic 4K resolution/SOLID 30fps.

2 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Now I see what the graphics whore Best has been raving about!

On 12/20/2020 at 6:38 AM, Keyser_Soze said:

Acknowledge Pop Tv GIF by One Day At A Time

• Shocked 1

On 12/20/2020 at 9:17 AM, best3444 said:

You need to relax.

You need to not be a weirdo who needs to comment solely to feel better about his version of a game :silly: 

40 minutes ago, best3444 said:

@Spork3245 has the same issues running on the xsx. Play on an Xbox one x like me. Dynamic 4K resolution/SOLID 30fps.

Or run it in quality mode on XSX and get ALWAYS 4k resolution and SOLID 30fps with higher graphical fidelity settings than 1X :silly:  Herp derp :silly: 

1 hour ago, best3444 said:

:kiss:

I was letting your nonsense go, but you want to goad me back in days later. Well, I’m sorry you have such an inferiority complex, best. I really think you should seek some type of professional help from a therapist or something, bud. It’s been a rough year for most of us, but working a minimum wage job in your adult life and living with your parents must have made it extra rough for you. Maybe a professional could help you to where you don’t need to justify your purchases to strangers on the internet? I don’t know, brother, I just hope you find the help you need so you can be happy, truly. :peace: 

11 minutes ago, best3444 said:

:lol: 

All I really can do to that post. We are talking about videogames and I was just teasing about the whole Xbox one x being superior etc. You are taking this way too personal. 

:shrug:

Oh, I'm not taking anything personally, nor did I ever need to relax, but the projection is noted considering your need to tag me days later to get another response. I hope you can figure out what's wrong in your life, man. :hug: 

12 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

Oh, I'm not taking anything personally, nor did I ever need to relax, but the projection is noted considering your need to tag me days later to get another response. I hope you can figure out what's wrong in your life, man. :hug: 

I got the response I was looking for. You're easy to rattle. I understand the next gen versions and pc versions of Assassins Creed Valhalla looks and runs better than the Xbox onex. I was just messing with you. You attacking my mental health over this nonsense is comical. 

46 minutes ago, best3444 said:

You're easy to rattle.

Still projecting. :( 

I understand the next gen versions and pc versions of Assassins Creed Valhalla looks and runs better than the Xbox onex. I was just messing with you. You attacking my mental health over this nonsense is comical. 

Oh, I'm not attacking anything. I'm sorry you're taking it that way. I just want you to get help for your continuing need for attention, my man. You tagging me days later was a cry for help - I'm here.

1 hour ago, Spork3245 said:

Still projecting. :( 

Oh, I'm not attacking anything. I'm sorry you're taking it that way. I just want you to get help for your continuing need for attention, my man. You tagging me days later was a cry for help - I'm here.

Believe me I wasn't posting above for attention. I basically post at my breaks and was just being silly. We can just end this now, lol. I have nothing against you and always thought you were a good poster. Sorry if I annoyed you.