Assassin's Creed Valhalla - Information Thread, update: "The Last Chapter" trailer - free update that ties up the loose ends of Eivor's story

Commissar SFLUFAN

1 hour ago, Rick2101 said:

I was expecting a gameplay video with a Voice over explaining the advantages of the upcoming generation.

These kind of cross gen games don't have much in the way of advantages besides looking nicer and running better. Remember Black Flag on the 360 and the Xbone? Something like that.

10 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Not sure why people wanted to see gameplay. We know what Assassin's Creed is and looks and plays like, that would have been a snoozer to watch. :p

Uh, both recently released Assassin's Creed games have had wildly divergent gameplay from the entire series before it, and from each other as well.

12 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Not sure why people wanted to see gameplay. We know what Assassin's Creed is and looks and plays like, that would have been a snoozer to watch. :p

I want to see what an AAA studio’s next-gen (/cross-gen) game looks like in motion, as if I’m playing it. It’s not that hard to understand.

Show me what a port up/enhanced edition looks like to play, if that’s more or less what it is.

18 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

Shadow of Mordor 360 vs Xbone :p 

What’s ironic is that we’ve already seen this play out between the One and the X.  How much worse could One versions actually get during the cross-gen period?  It’s hard to say. It could be that we’ve already reached bottom or close to it.

39 minutes ago, Xbob42 said:

Uh, both recently released Assassin's Creed games have had wildly divergent gameplay from the entire series before it, and from each other as well.

The strange thing is both of those were shown during previous E3s and this was not apparent.

4 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

The strange thing is both of those were shown during previous E3s and this was not apparent.

So you're saying Ubisoft has a track record of disappointing gameplay reveals, with or without gameplay!

• 1 month later...
20 hours ago, Kal-El814 said:

I see one article about infidelity accusations? Is there more context to this?

The articles I have read suggested he lied to a woman about not being married, and had a relationship with her for over a year.

I suspect that Ubi has asked him to take a LOA while they do an investigation.  If he hasn't done anything inappropriate in the workplace, he may return to work when the "embarrassing PR" blows over.  I don't believe what is described in those articles are grounds for termination in Quebec.

• 2 weeks later...