I Defy You to Name a more Deliciously Refreshing Fruit

skillzdadirecta

5 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

What about cherries? They follow the same criteria and are better than grapes.

No. They aren't better and you are an idiot for even thinking so. They are far mushier. They don't burst/pop. Heavy flavor which is not as refreshing The flavor isn't as good as grapes, not even close. And they have seeds you need to spit out. Maybe they have seedless cherries but I've never had one. 

The cherry meat just isn't as good. Grapes pop like a fucking water balloon. Cherries don't.  Literally never quote me again if you are just gonna waste my time like this. 

1 hour ago, Bacon said:

No. They aren't better and you are an idiot for even thinking so. They are far mushier. They don't burst/pop. Heavy flavor which is not as refreshing The flavor isn't as good as grapes, not even close. And they have seeds you need to spit out. Maybe they have seedless cherries but I've never had one. 

The cherry meat just isn't as good. Grapes pop like a fucking water balloon. Cherries don't.  Literally never quote me again if you are just gonna waste my time like this. 

Grapes blow!

:dab2: