I Defy You to Name a more Deliciously Refreshing Fruit

skillzdadirecta

10 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Pineapples have other benefits as well... you sexually active folks will know what I'm talking about ;)

That's never done a thing for me and I love pineapple.

Pineapple is definitely one of my favorites, but my problem is when I eat too much of it, it makes my mouth raw. Like nearly blisters it. So I can't eat it all the time. When I do, I just have to have a few pieces.

17 minutes ago, Emperor Diocletian II said:

From a tactical standpoint, a well-aimed pineapple to an adversary's cranium could potentially inflict a fair amount of damage if launched with sufficient force or at the very least, can provide enough stunning power to allow for a follow-on action.

I'm fairly certain coconuts are probably deadlier. 

1 hour ago, Emperor Diocletian II said:

From a tactical standpoint, a well-aimed pineapple to an adversary's cranium could potentially inflict a fair amount of damage if launched with sufficient force or at the very least, can provide enough stunning power to allow for a follow-on action.

And nothing is more refreshing than having the upper hand in combat. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Which is better Pineapple Upside Down Cake or Grape Upside down cake? What about Grape pie? or Cheesecake topped with grapes? Not a whole lot you can really do with grapes... except Jelly them or ferment them :p

Uh, this isn't "which fruit works the best in X dish." Also, I don't like any of that shit. 

Grapes are the best fruit.

Juicy 

No mess

Easy to eat

No need to peel

You can eat as many as you want and your tongue won't feel weird

Nothing can beat a grape. No fruit is as perfect for consumption as grapes. Biting into a crisp grape and having the juice explode in your mouth, man, there is no other fruit that can really pull that off. That initial crisp, almost popping sensation followed by a flood of juices, not a single other fruit does that.

9 hours ago, Bacon said:

Uh, this isn't "which fruit works the best in X dish." Also, I don't like any of that shit. 

Grapes are the best fruit.

Juicy 

No mess

Easy to eat

No need to peel

You can eat as many as you want and your tongue won't feel weird

Nothing can beat a grape. No fruit is as perfect for consumption as grapes. Biting into a crisp grape and having the juice explode in your mouth, man, there is no other fruit that can really pull that off. That initial crisp, almost popping sensation followed by a flood of juices, not a single other fruit does that.

So you like it because it is easy to eat not because it tastes the best.

• Guillotine 1