Shrinking the backlog: What should I play next?

I've been going through my backlog. I just finished Just Cause 3. It was really good and I didn't experience a lot of the bugs many people talk about. I want to play equally the next items in my backlog, but I told myself I'm only going to focus on one game at a time. Thoughts and opinions please.

• Assassin's Creed: Origins
  • Middle Earth: Shadow of War
  • Halo Wars 2

4 minutes ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

I've been going through my backlog. I just finished Just Cause 3. It was really good and I didn't experience a lot of the bugs many people talk about. I want to play equally the next items in my backlog, but I told myself I'm only going to focus on one game at a time. Thoughts and opinions please.

• Assassin's Creed: Origins
  • Middle Earth: Shadow of War
  • Halo Wars 2

Hmmm Ass Creed Origins and Shadow of War are HUGE games. I put 100 plus hours in both... I would go with Halo Wars2. You could probably beat that in a week.

58 minutes ago, Emperor Diocletian II said:

You're not wrong at all.

Halo Wars 2 involves the "Banished" who appear to be the adversary in Infinite.

Too bad it's an RTS. I've never had the willpower for those. Gonna have to look for the cliff notes on Youtube.

I found Ass Creed Origins the best to play in short spurts in between other games. The gameplay loop is surprisingly small, so i would get bored with it easily. That said, the main story could probably be burned through pretty quickly.