Halo Infinite - Information Thread, update (01/15/24): Certain Affinity's battle royale project reportedly cancelled, UE5-based campaign project in development since 2022

JPDunks4

13 minutes ago, Stickey said:

Did we get it? 

Haven't seen anything.  If Daniel Ahmad tweeted something about it specifically I'd say good chance its true, but I don't know if he did or is this person made it up.  He did hint at big news for all 3 Console Makers last week and Xbox didn't really say anything.  We'll see.

8 hours ago, JPDunks4 said:

Haven't seen anything.  If Daniel Ahmad tweeted something about it specifically I'd say good chance its true, but I don't know if he did or is this person made it up.  He did hint at big news for all 3 Console Makers last week and Xbox didn't really say anything.  We'll see.

Boooo, I signed up for insider lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Halo Infinite - Information Thread, update: multiplayer technical test could happen “as soon as next weekend” (July 31)
  • Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Halo Infinite - Information Thread, update: multiplayer technical test invitations for this weekend are being distributed
2 hours ago, JPDunks4 said:

The audio improvements are one of the first things that jumped out to me.  Everything has so much impact it feels great while playing.  Feeling the gameplay just gets me so much more excited for the campaign again as well.

One thing Halo 5 did right was the audio. I actually really enjoyed the Halo 5 4v4 multiplayer. Didn't care much for the pay to win Warzone mode. 

I just played a bit but will jump back in after work into the flight test but hopefully these are the Xbox One graphics. The gameplay seems solid but hopefully they flip a switch to get this looking much better for the Series X/S verisons.

aHwkeLgSdV5Bhq696bjdKk-1200-80.jpg
WWW.PCGAMER.COM

Players are datamining story beats that 343 "unintentionally" included in the tech test.

343 Industries creative lead Joseph Staten confirmed on Twitter that some campaign files were "unintentionally included" in the build that went out to players and asked those who have seen them not to spoil the game for others. "Leaks like this are painful for the dev team and can ruin the campaign experience for everyone," Staten tweeted.

• Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Halo Infinite - Information Thread, update: campaign details are leaking from the tech test
  • 3 weeks later...

Haven't watched this yet, but seen on Twitter no Forge or Co-op Campaign at launch.

Pretty inexcusable not to have co-op at launch for this series, especially after a year delay.  Makes you wonder just how bad of a state it was in a year ago when they first planned to launch.

24 minutes ago, JPDunks4 said:

Pretty inexcusable not to have co-op at launch for this series, especially after a year delay.  Makes you wonder just how bad of a state it was in a year ago when they first planned to launch.

It makes me wonder about the overall state of the game NOW, especially since we're almost in September with still no release date.

• Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Halo Infinite - Information Thread, update: August Update - no Forge or campaign co-op at launch