Halo Infinite - Information Thread, update (01/15/24): Certain Affinity's battle royale project reportedly cancelled, UE5-based campaign project in development since 2022

JPDunks4

On 12/2/2021 at 8:09 PM, Nokt said:

All I'm hoping for is a Halo that maintains its population. If you're having fun, great, but how many times you gonna play the same 3 maps with the same 3 game modes before you decide to move on. Season 2 is a long ways away.

I loved me some Hang em High, Chillout, Prisoner, Battle Creek, and Damnnation, but if Halo 1 only had Blood Gulch CTF, I still would have played for years with my college buddies :p 

• True 1

5 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

They really need to do something about idle players in the team games especially the smaller matches. Annoying as hell.

They probably should just axe the battle pass. Let people play the game based on the game (like remember when we played games for fun not because you got a Master Chief arm band?)

or implement some sort of rep / avoid system so you don't end up matched with them.

3 hours ago, TheLeon said:

This isn’t a knock on the game at all, but I’m pretty much done with MP for now unless we ever get some group games going. Excited for the campaign though. 

I haven’t played it in over a week. I’m loving Forza and thought I should give it my full attention before I dive into Halo full tilt. I’m kinda happy I’ve done this 

45 minutes ago, silentbob said:

I haven’t played it in over a week. I’m loving Forza and thought I should give it my full attention before I dive into Halo full tilt. I’m kinda happy I’ve done this 

Same. I took a big break from halo online so that it's kinda fresh when I get the game tomorrow. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

@best3444 @stepee @The def star You guys on crack? It's literally the first thing you see when you open the Xbox App

spacer.png

I can assure you out of the 4 of us it is not we that are on crack :p

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/halo-infinite-unlock-time-release-times-explained-pre-load-not-live/1100-6498215/

5 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

For all I know you should be able to play a physical copy unless the campaign is tied to a server in which case you cannot.

Anyway we know if the physical copy is tied into a server?

6 minutes ago, stepee said:

It unlocks at 1pm your time, great time to start Guardians!

I'm pretty upset. I wanted to play this when I wake up tomorrow. Now I'll only have a little bit of time to play it before I have to go to sleep at 6pm. Fuck!

1 hour ago, EternallDarkness said:

honestly I'd be shocked if us physical purchasers will be able to play right out of the box, no doubt we'll also have a hefty download before we can play 

I got my copy a few days ago, the game isn't on the disc. Youll need to download it.