~Official 2020 Congressional and State Races Thread~

I thought at the time when McConnell blocked the vote on the stimulus supplement and then tried his cutesy poison pill shit that he thought he was being smarter than he was. People are a lot of things but they understand a simple premise of if you vote Dems you get money. Nothing is more motivating to people than a direct tangible benefit like cash.

If he is as smart as he thinks he is he would have just allowed the vote and cut his losses as it was popular with both Trumpers and Dems. Literally the only people who didn't want it were the donors he is beholden to. 

Well, I guess DINO Joe Manchin will be the idiot we have to keep in line on the Dems side, and make sure every Dem Senator is available for every vote on the floor that requires a basic majority (51-50 when including Kamala Harris), but on legislature that requires 60 votes, welp . . .

Still, yes, please, no more Mitch as Senate Majority Leader. Who becomes Senate Majority leader if the Democrats take the Senate when including Harris?

17 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

Well, I guess DINO Joe Manchin will be the idiot we have to keep in line on the Dems side, and make sure every Dem Senator is available for every vote on the floor that requires a basic majority (51-50 when including Kamala Harris), but on legislature that requires 60 votes, welp . . .

Still, yes, please, no more Mitch as Senate Majority Leader. Who becomes Senate Majority leader if the Democrats take the Senate when including Harris?

Schumer of course. 

• Guillotine 2
  • Thanks 1