Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League (PS5/Xbox Series/PC) - update: reviews from OpenCritic posted

1 hour ago, Brick said:

Are we sure it's a continuation of the Arkham universe, because Deadshot in those games was White.

That's either Bizarro, or Superman is under some sort of mind control from that mechanical, purple lit brain squid thing.

It's Brainiacs ship. The Justice League along with Superman are under his control probably so SS were sent to stop them.

2 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Is that Dave Bautista voicing  King Shark? Hard to get excited about this without gameplay to be honest.

I thought it sounded like him too and thought wow, him turning his back on Marvel! He really went through with that James Gunn thing.

But it could also be Fred Tatasciore since he kinda sounds like Ursa and looks like he's voiced King Shark before. 🤔

4 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

I thought it sounded like him too and thought wow, him turning his back on Marvel! He really went through with that James Gunn thing.

But it could also be Fred Tatasciore since he kinda sounds like Ursa and looks like he's voiced King Shark before. 🤔

Isn't he still doing Guardians of the Galaxy 3 with Gunn? I thought they all kissed and made up :confused:

I don't know why people think you couldn't make a good Superman game... there are games out there where you  literally play as GOD. I can think of several ways you can make a decent Superman game and I know nothing about game development. With today's tech, flying around and saving Metropolis could be awesome especially if environmental puzzles force you to use Superman's powers in creative ways to save people or progress in the game.

30 minutes ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

Superman game would start off with an event that takes your powers away and you spend the next 40 hrs getting them back only when you finally do, the game is over. 

J Peterman No GIF

OR you start out as a young Clark Kent who is discovering his powers as he gets older and more experienced and his abilities "unlock" as he gains experience... OR You have all of your powers at the outset of the game and your "life bar" is the health of the city Metropolis. Fail to save too many people or stop too many disasters/ crimes in the city and game over. Those are just TWO ideas I literally pulled out of my ass just sitting here and I'm not a genius developer.All it takes is a litttle bit of imagination... just a teensy bit

Stephen Colbert GIF by Global TV

16 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

OR you start out as a young Clark Kent who is discovering his powers as he gets older and more experienced and his abilities "unlock" as he gains experience... OR You have all of your powers at the outset of the game and your "life bar" is the health of the city Metropolis. Fail to save too many people or stop too many disasters/ crimes in the city and game over. Those are just TWO ideas I literally pulled out of my ass just sitting here and I'm not a genius developer.All it takes is a litttle bit of imagination... just a teensy bit

That game was made and it was

spacer.png\

Oh nice I found it

Tara Strong as Harley still.. no thanks.

its amazing how many people think her shrill take on Harley is the original version of the character. Mostly disappointed by both Suicide Squad and Gotham Knights..

heres hoping for good games.... if Rocksteady went back and added the batsuit from “the batman” and the current Capullo designed batsuit id be very appreciative

• 1 year later...
  • Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League (Rocksteady, 2022) - Information Thread, update: new screenshot released ahead of tomorrow's DC FanDome event
  • Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League (Rocksteady, 2022) - Information Thread, update: new screenshots released ahead of tomorrow's DC FanDome event