New Pokemon Snap (30 April 2021) - Information Thread (update: Gameplay and reviews!)

Pikachu

10 hours ago, BloodyHell said:

Yeah, its not for me, but my wifes 9yo nephew is extremely excited for this, which im guessing is the target audience? I mean, I know it also has an adult following, but kids will go crazy for this.

Beat the N64 original many years ago.  This may be a strange analogy, but it's like a light gun game crossed with the risk/reward and points mentality of Tony Hawk.  A good run has you stringing all sorts of things together to nail perfect shots just in time.

It was a little undercooked back then.  Not enough levels, and only one real 'boss.'  Hopefully they've made it more meaty this time.

• 2 months later...
  • Pikachu changed the title to New Pokemon Snap (30 April 2021) - Information Thread (update: Gameplay and reviews!)
47 minutes ago, GameDadGrant said:

Today’s the day! Actually looking forward to this weird spin-off. 

Not sure if I’m going to like my social media feed though, suddenly being flooded with screenshots and videos of this game and not much else, haha

Amouranth is playing it right now if you don't mind someone playing it in a bikini.

• 1 month later...