Hitman 3 - Information Thread, update: "Ambrose Island" Location Reveal Trailer

PlayStation Blog post from IO

Hitman 3 is the conclusion to the World of Assassination trilogy and we’re very happy to allow players to carryover locations and progression from Hitman 2 into Hitman 3. We’re very proud to have the entire trilogy all playable from within Hitman 3 and to make it the ultimate place to play any game from the trilogy.

• Shocked 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Epic snaps up Hitman 3 as another PC store exclusive

Epic has snapped up Hitman 3 as yet another PC exclusive.

The PC version of IO's assassination game launches on the Epic Games Store exclusively in January 2021. It's also due out then on PlayStation 5, PlayStation4, Xbox Series X, Xbox One and Google Stadia.

IOI confirms 12 months of EGS exclusivity and ability to import data from Steam

As an independent studio, our partnership with Epic has given us the freedom to create HITMAN 3 exactly as we imagined and self-publish the game to our players directly. It’s also important to us that we honour the time our existing PC players have spent in our previous games.

With that in mind, we are pleased to confirm that PC players will be able to carryover their current progression and unlocks from HITMAN 2 on Steam into HITMAN 3 on Epic Games Store. It will also be possible for PC players to import locations from the previous two games into HITMAN 3 on Epic Games Store. We want to make it a seamless process for our PC players to enjoy HITMAN 3 on a different PC platform and continue to enjoy the benefits of our World of Assassination.

• 2 months later...
  • Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Hitman 3 (January 2021) - Information Thread, update: "Under the Hood (Chongqing Location Reveal)" Trailer
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Hitman 3 (January 2021) - Information Thread, update: "Introducing Hitman" gameplay trailer
  • Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Hitman 3 (January 2021) - Information Thread, update: Official Opening Cinematic
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Hitman 3 (January 2021) - Information Thread, update: First five minutes of Dubai opening mission
bKG3mHoRNzmnB2oCchxnLM-1200-80.jpg
WWW.PCGAMER.COM

If anyone knows how to get into the mind of a killer, it's this guy.

WWW.ROCKPAPERSHOTGUN.COM

Hitman 3's excellent Dartmoor level can see Agent 47 solving a locked room murder, on the way to doing his own murder, and it's a lot of fun.

H3_Preview_Dartmoor_SniperView.jpg
WWW.VG247.COM

The fact that Hitman 3 is as good as it is - and that it exists at all - feels like something of a miracle.

H3_Preview_ServerRoom.jpg
WWW.VG247.COM

IO Interactive is happy to embrace the zaniness in Hitman, but only when it makes sense.The Hitman series has recently became known for its ridiculous, over-the-top deaths and sometimes zany assassination tools. With Hitman 3, IO Interactive wants to tell a darker story, without abandoning all the jokes and goofing around.Speaking to VG247, communication manager […]

H3_Preview_Dartmoor_InvestigatorDisguise
WWW.VG247.COM

We chat to IO Interactive about the end of Agent 47’s World of Assassination trilogy.Agent 47 has been on a hell of a journey. Five years ago Hitman went through an episodic brand reboot under the stewardship of creator studio IO Interactive and long-time publisher Square Enix. By the second game, IO and 47 had […]

hitman-3-dubai-waiter.jpg
WWW.PCGAMESN.COM

This is more Hitman Season 3 than a true sequel, but Agent 47's murderous adventures are as grimly delightful as ever

Hitman_3_Dubai_Sceptre_Push.jpg
WWW.PCINVASION.COM

We preview Hitman 3 with executive producer Forest Swartout Large, to chat the trilogy's finale, and becoming the perfect assassin.

i74vfhxzeZJb34CcESXT4G-1200-80.jpg
WWW.GAMESRADAR.COM

Big in 2021: As the World of Murder trilogy come to a close, 47 continues to perform impeccably in our Hitman 3 hands-on

HZDZAXSSYNHEDOONEUX7NV57ZY.jpg&w=1440
WWW.WASHINGTONPOST.COM

The series has been hiding in plain sight as one of the gaming world's best franchises.

H3_Preview_Dartmoor_InvestigatorDisguise
WWW.POLYGON.COM

Agent 47 is out for blood, and we’re happy to join him

jlgve0ptngihebhpkzjb.png
KOTAKU.COM

Hitman 3, which releases January 20, is the last in the trilogy of Hitman reboots that started in 2016. What I played of it in a preview this week felt as tense and exciting as ever, with a glamorous new location to infiltrate and powerful figures to track down. While there are a few new additions, what I played feels like new, prettier Hitman, which is exactly what I’ve been hoping for. It also explores issues that hit uncomfortably close to home this week.

H3_Preview_Approach.png?w=1200&strip=all
VENTUREBEAT.COM

Hitman 3 is out soon, and that is something worth getting excited about because it's an excellent game so far.

hitman3-finalpreview-blogroll-1610047349
WWW.IGN.COM

If this is the end for Agent 47, he’s going out in style.

t8XJTtkTgTEtiijGk8oM9W-1200-80.jpg
WWW.TECHRADAR.COM

Opinion: perfectly executed

hitman-3-2.jpg
GAMERANT.COM

Hitman 3's English manor level will focus around a murder mystery, tasking Agent 47 with solving the case and catching the killer.

3780571-hitmanpreview1.jpg
WWW.GAMESPOT.COM

The first two levels of Hitman 3 are more of what the series has done very well, with even more creative intrigue.

thumb_large.jpg
WWW.GAMEINFORMER.COM

Learn everything you need to know about IO Interactive's upcoming game in our hub for exclusive features.

• Shocked 1

• Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Hitman 3 (January 2021) - Information Thread, update: LOTS o' new hands-on previews
On 1/10/2021 at 12:05 AM, Moa said:

I should really get into these games. I've loved watching various Giantbomb videos of them over the years, and it seems like they've been quietly killing it with the series.

And the first two come free with this.

They are incredible, but they take patience. I guess the new story mode alleviates that for those thatt want a more llinear progression.

1 hour ago, BloodyHell said:

And the first two come free with this.

They are incredible, but they take patience. I guess the new story mode alleviates that for those thatt want a more llinear progression.

Are they free with this game or just playable through it with some sort of registration mechanism like with the Halo collection? 

Either way I got the first one for free a while back so I can start on that when I'm feeling it. 

2 hours ago, Moa said:

Are they free with this game or just playable through it with some sort of registration mechanism like with the Halo collection? 

Either way I got the first one for free a while back so I can start on that when I'm feeling it. 

I just know all levels from 1 and 2 are included.

7 hours ago, Moa said:

They're just playable through Hitman 3 when you link your IO Interactive account.

• Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Hitman 3 (January 2021) - Information Thread, update: all locations revealed