Do you take care of your feet?

johnny

28 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

I've got.mild calluses because I walk barefoot a lot and I grew up in the country walking on rocks barefoot. Calluses don't bother me. I dunno why anyone would want soft, tender feet.

My toenails are healthy, though. 

I can understand why a woman/ladie would but not a man. Come on @johnny time to turn in your man card. 

55 minutes ago, Biggie said:

I can understand why a woman/ladie would but not a man. Come on @johnny time to turn in your man card. 

because they feel and look nice? there's nothing wrong with anybody wanting soft feet. im not out doing yard work in my bare feet so what does it matter? If I was somebody who enjoyed going on hikes I'd probably like my feet to be a little rough. When Im outside I only like being barefoot on grass, at the pool, or at the beach. 

8 hours ago, johnny said:

because they feel and look nice? there's nothing wrong with anybody wanting soft feet. im not out doing yard work in my bare feet so what does it matter? If I was somebody who enjoyed going on hikes I'd probably like my feet to be a little rough. When Im outside I only like being barefoot on grass, at the pool, or at the beach. 

You mad af. 

On 7/28/2018 at 7:54 PM, Jose said:

I used to have Plantar Fasciitis. It's turrible.

please for the love of god tell me what you did to get rid of it. 

I was an avid runner. I always had pain in my feet but i chalked it up to having flat feet. So I just dealt with it. Usually the first mile of my run my feet would  kill me then they would eventually loosen up and get better. I never really knew what the issue was. Well, last summer just before July 4th I was out on a 6 mile run and  around the 1/2 way point.... the pain instantly appeared in my left foot 100 times worse than it ever had. I was with people so I kept going and tried to push through. Then about 1/4 later my right foot did the same thing. I wound up limping back. I figured Id take a week off running to see what happens. Week later, go out and I dont make it 300' before the pain comes and stops me dead in my tracks. I get home and jump on google...and figure out I have plantar facscitis. 

Long story short... over a year later - havent ran since. been to the podiatrist. cortizone shots in my arches, foot rollers, etc. even did about 2 months of rehab...NOTHING WORKS!  Getting out of bed and stepping down feels like stepping onto razors. MY calves are locked up. and I have to hobble to the bathroom.  Takes a good hour before I can walk normal but I basically walk on my toes all day to not put pressue on my heels. fucking blows. 

• Sad 1

Mine just went away after doing stretches every day.  I do that stretch where you plant the leg that contains the foot in question back and with your other leg bent you lunge forward slowly. I do this against a wall. Make sure the back leg is STRAIGHT, don't bend it. Hold for 30 seconds and repeat 3 times each day. Not sure if this works for everyone but it worked great for me.

5 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

I have pretty soft feet and wear sneakers a lot, so they don't do that think where the heels get super hard. I prefer them like this.

I dance weekly several times but it hasn't hurt them in any significant way. I also wash them daily.

You wash them separately beyond showering?

5 minutes ago, Chris- said:

HAHA GUESS YOU GOTTA TURN IN YOUR MAN CARD, BRO. HAVE FUN DRINKING APPLETINIS AND GROOMING YOUR MAGINA #cuck

I’m sad it took me as long as it did to start going. My wife had been trying to take me for the first five or six years we were married, and finally I relented.

Sooooooooogoooood.gif

1 minute ago, sblfilms said:

I’m sad it took me as long as it did to start going. My wife had been trying to take me for the first five or six years we were married, and finally I relented.

Sooooooooogoooood.gif

Many girls have told me the same thing. Seeing as we get 20% off services at the salon with which we have a partnership, I need to consider getting on that.

1 hour ago, SaysWho? said:

Many girls have told me the same thing. Seeing as we get 20% off services at the salon with which we have a partnership, I need to consider getting on that.

Do it!

6 hours ago, Jose said:

Mine just went away after doing stretches every day.  I do that stretch where you plant the leg that contains the foot in question back and with your other leg bent you lunge forward slowly. I do this against a wall. Make sure the back leg is STRAIGHT, don't bend it. Hold for 30 seconds and repeat 3 times each day. Not sure if this works for everyone but it worked great for me.

Can you make find a pic and post it? I’m having a hard time visualizing it. 

Last time I went for my mani and pedi, a woman had her young daughter there and she said “mom why is there a guy here?”  Before I could even react, my wife turned to me and said “this is why we won’t have kids. They ruin everything.”

:pratt: