Wendy’s Online Super Smash Bros. Tournament

GameDadGrant

Their spicy chicken nuggets are actually pretty good. I can't do fast food so much anymore now that I've gotten older, but once in a while I'll treat myself to a stomach and enjoy a small box of 'em. 

Been a long time since I've had a burger from there. Can't remember if they were good or not?

19 hours ago, Paperclyp said:

Hey Wendy’s is delicious 

2 hours ago, GameDadGrant said:

Their spicy chicken nuggets are actually pretty good. I can't do fast food so much anymore now that I've gotten older, but once in a while I'll treat myself to a stomach and enjoy a small box of 'em. 

Been a long time since I've had a burger from there. Can't remember if they were good or not?

I personally don't have anything against Wendy's, but there are so many good local burger joints in my area that any of the fast food chains rank pretty low on the priority list. I can't even remember the last time I went to a Wendy's, McD's, Burger King, Jack in the Box, etc. The only reason I go to Whataburger is because it was the local burger joint up until recently, and I don't even hit that one up as much as I used to.

...anyone thinking about even mentioning In n Out Burger can just keep on a-movin'...

4 hours ago, GameDadGrant said:

I think the spicy nugs are good too but they are a crock of shit. Several years ago they had one kind of nugget. Then they spilt them into spicy and regular. The thing is the regular ones didn't taste like the old ones and the spicy ones tasted like the old ones. So spicy nuggets just literally mean they put spices on them to give them flavor not that they are spicy in any way. They need to reunite the nugget and make the spicy nugget the default one again. (Spicy nuggets are a limited time menu item which makes it even worse)

4 hours ago, GameDadGrant said:

They are good.

There's a massive difference between a burger and a fast-food burger. And I don't mean that as one is good and the other is bad. When I want a fast-food burger, that's what I want. A regular burger doesn't hit the spot the same way. And vice versa. And most local joints only serve normal burgers, which I can cook in like 10 minutes on my own just as good to begin with.

6 hours ago, Xbob42 said:

There's a massive difference between a burger and a fast-food burger. And I don't mean that as one is good and the other is bad. When I want a fast-food burger, that's what I want. A regular burger doesn't hit the spot the same way. And vice versa. And most local joints only serve normal burgers, which I can cook in like 10 minutes on my own just as good to begin with.

Not only that but if you make it at home you can use bison instead of beef which is far superior! I like Wendy's worked there over the summer in HS and I can still eat there which is saying something.

33 minutes ago, DPCyric said:

Not only that but if you make it at home you can use bison instead of beef which is far superior!

You can use ANY "meat" you want.

13 hours ago, Xbob42 said:

That's probably normally true, but I live in San Antonio, one of the fattest cities in the country. We have burgers with pizzas on top.

22 hours ago, GameDadGrant said:

Their spicy chicken nuggets are actually pretty good. I can't do fast food so much anymore now that I've gotten older, but once in a while I'll treat myself to a stomach and enjoy a small box of 'em

Why are you eating a small box of stomachs? 

• Haha 1