Bogus! Looks like Bill and Ted 3 most likely going straight-to-streaming

4 hours ago, Spork3245 said:

I thought the song at the end was Kiss’ “God Gave Rock’N’Roll to You”?

3 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Yeah but Steve Vai was playing the song, Kiss wasn't there.

I also never realized until recently that the song we heard wasn’t actually the song that Bill & Ted played in the scene. 

On 9/4/2020 at 12:33 AM, Mercury33 said:

I’m not sure how alone i am in this opinion but I always liked Bogus Journey WAY more than Excellent Adventure. 

There is something about the first movie that as a whole just works better for me but Bogus Journey was way more creative and unique. It was far better than I was expecting.

I feel as though Excellent Adventure has the better overall plot, writing and pacing, while Bogus Journey has the better comedy/jokes. I don’t know if I truly put one over the other, but I do think Excellent Adventure has the better soundtrack so I guess I’ll pick that one. :p 

51 minutes ago, sexy_shapiro said:

I rented Face the Music this morning and absolutely loved it. I never thought a Bill and Ted movie would make me cry. This is the perfect movie for 2020 and already my favorite of the trilogy.

I was going to rent it, but the price for rent is $20 and purchase is $25, unless I’m mistaken :confused: 

I doubt I wanna watch it more than once so I’m holding off until the rental price is $12 or less

26 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

I was going to rent it, but the price for rent is $20 and purchase is $25, unless I’m mistaken :confused: 

I doubt I wanna watch it more than once so I’m holding off until the rental price is $12 or less

Yeah, the prices are pretty bogus. 

2 hours ago, Spork3245 said:

I was supposed to see this at a pop up drive in last night with friends last night but plans fell through. Admission was $24 a car.  I was anticipating it all week so I decided to just treat myself to a sweet, optimistic movie. After watching it I wish I had just formed over the five extra dollars so that I could own it. I could definitely see myself watching this again if I’m having a bad day and am in need of a pick-me-up.

7 hours ago, Spork3245 said:

Same. The rental is still a bit too high. And I’m waiting for the inevitable Trilogy Pack to buy it

• 10 months later...