Sign in to follow this  
BlueAngel

So I've started a side business

So a little before I got laid off and unemployed due to Covid-19 my good friend and I had an idea. He started to build his own knife, from top to bottom he did it by hand every step of the way. So I see the beginning stages and start to ponder like damn the is a great idea, should have done this years ago. We're already getting orders for knives and we're barely getting off the ground right now due to the quarantine. So our idea is to make knives and record every step of the way to the finished product, each order gets a custom video from start to finish. Each knife is a custom design unless they want one of our designs. 

So I figured I would throw it out here on my internet family so to say, he'll I've know most of you for over a decade now. I'm asking for some likes and subscriptions to my YouTube page, we hope to make some income off of YouTube as well. In these trying times this is all I've got right now so it can't hurt to try. 

This is my YouTube channel, any help would be appreciated. 

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCKKTRrqm4WajchzEr-5D5Sw

Thanks to anyone that wants to give me a like and follow. Hell I'll even throw a shout out to day one patch on my first video. And if you eventually decide to order a knife through us just let me know your YouTube account name and you'll get 15% off.

New video coming in the next few days, we had to react quick due to the rain coming soon. Gonna be an awesome video, I appreciate everyone that has subscribed and liked my video. I'm doing what I can with my S20 Ultra, not a professional video device but it's doing quite well. The following video will be a lot better, we've changed the lighting and upgraded our setup, it's really hard when you don't have the money to do what you want. We're rebuilding our garage tomorrow, luckily I'm qualified in the work that we need to do. Have to run some new wire and install some new outlets and install overhead lights, the new video after the upcoming one is going to be awesome.