Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Mr.Vic20

General Gaming Nvidia releases RTXGI - will work on ALL(AMD) DXR GPUs

Recommended Posts

Here is a PCGamer Article that explains in a straight forward  manner for those that are not overtly tech inclined. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Boyle5150 said:

50% boost in FPS with no hit to the gpu confirmed. 

Closest I'm coming to a new GPU anytime soon also confirmed! :cry:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mr.Vic20 said:

Closest I'm coming to a new GPU anytime soon also confirmed! :cry:

This is not ok!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Mr.Vic20 said:

Closest I'm coming to a new GPU anytime soon also confirmed! :cry:

the world is truly falling apart when Vic isnt getting a new gpu every 6 months

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Firewithin said:

the world is truly falling apart when Vic isnt getting a new gpu every 6 months

Can you think of a single thing that is currently sadder, I think NOT! :cry:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mr.Vic20 said:

Can you think of a single thing that is currently sadder, I think NOT! :cry:

Just think of all the people who won't be getting an upgrade all because you won't be getting an upgrade.  Unprecedented times, indeed!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Boyle5150 said:

Just think of all the people who won't be getting an upgrade all because you won't be getting an upgrade.  Unprecedented times, indeed!

 

The people are relying on that trickle down graphicnomics

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...