PlayStation 5 OT - Play Has No Limits, update: financial report indicates no major first-party/exclusive PS5 releases prior to end of March 2025, PS5 in "latter half" of console cycle

Commissar SFLUFAN

2 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

I dunno aren't we like 6 months too late on the Biggie is fake bandwagon?

1 full year.

It's been years since I've witnessed something that spectacularly sad. Maybe on the Vesti when a member's hot gf who also posted on the board was actually a fake account by the guy himself.

I don't understand why people lie about themselves, but now I'm suspicious of anything anybody says about their life.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, SaysWho? said:

Cainhurst is indeed optional. Great place with a fun end boss. It's easy to accidentally find it, and I don't really remember if I found it my first runthrough.

Yeah I had more fun with it this time around. The level design to get to the boss was a little weird, none of the game until that point really necessitated exploring the “fringes” of the map like that. Just optional areas, which I suppose means this whole are qualifies :p

I made the assumption that Iosefka or whoever was bad based on her talking shit for me coming to her clinic and her tone changing at some point. I sent some asshole secret beast that kicked the shit our of me 5 years ago to her clinic instead of the church, and ran into an alien there later, so fuck both of those people. 

Onto Brynwnentshitburg or whatever next which is where Rom is IIRC. 

9 hours ago, SaysWho? said:

1 full year.

It's been years since I've witnessed something that spectacularly sad. Maybe on the Vesti when a member's hot gf who also posted on the board was actually a fake account by the guy himself.

I don't understand why people lie about themselves, but now I'm suspicious of anything anybody says about their life.

Your cat is probably still alive and very much healthy. 

I got a deal on a PS+ sub and it seems like the PS5 will be primarily an upgraded PS4 for a bit. I'm giving Days Gone a go. It looks good in 4K60, but it's definitely a slightly lesser open-world game. It's not bad by any means, but it's no Spider-Man. I keep running into small things that annoy me and I'm hoping it gets better as I put in more time.

I also suspect I'm going to re-play God of War.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, TwinIon said:

I got a deal on a PS+ sub and it seems like the PS5 will be primarily an upgraded PS4 for a bit. I'm giving Days Gone a go. It looks good in 4K60, but it's definitely a slightly lesser open-world game. It's not bad by any means, but it's no Spider-Man. I keep running into small things that annoy me and I'm hoping it gets better as I put in more time.

I also suspect I'm going to re-play God of War.

Give days gone some time. It’s not as polished, but it is quite the experience, especially the hordes which are some of my most memorable moments of last gen.

13 minutes ago, Joe said:

Did anybody in this thread who got a PS5 get it semi-recently? Any tips/tricks? I'm following a couple of Alert Bots on Twitter, but I have not had luck. I'm also not in a super rush, but would like to get one in the coming months.

I subbed to the nowinstock.net telegram channel. 

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Joe said:

Did anybody in this thread who got a PS5 get it semi-recently? Any tips/tricks? I'm following a couple of Alert Bots on Twitter, but I have not had luck. I'm also not in a super rush, but would like to get one in the coming months.

I got mine...I think first week of January or slightly prior if that's semi-recently? It was thanks to this thread though. I'd have to go digging for the posts again and which user it was. My memory sucks ass. If you need help, just let me know and I'll double-check!

Edit: I got it from WalMart and it was a pain in the fucking ass just to clarify. 

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Joe said:

Hotstock app got me mine 

1 hour ago, Remarkableriots said:
210216173338-restricted-sony-ps5-dualsen
WWW.CNN.COM

Sony's PlayStation 5 has been hugely popular — and hard for consumers to get their hands on — since it was released last fall. But not everyone who managed to snag one has been satisfied.

I have two, though one is yet to be used, but my primary has hundreds of hours on it. No problems so far. Anybody here having problems?

7 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Anyone notice the Playstation store search is busted, on the web anyway.

I try to search for Star Ocean or Star Ocean Integrity and faithlessness and can't find the store page. I have to google it.

Everything about every instance of the PlayStation store is presently an abomination, it’s just so bad.