PlayStation 5 OT - Play Has No Limits, update: financial report indicates no major first-party/exclusive PS5 releases prior to end of March 2025, PS5 in "latter half" of console cycle

Commissar SFLUFAN

1 hour ago, Biggie said:

Nah never played the first one. Wasn’t my thang. Female Blake Griffin lol. Gran Turismo 7 and Elden Ring. 

Yea I can understand not getting into it. It definitely wasn't one of my favorites last gen. I just think Forbidden West will look damn good. GT7 will probably look great but who knows. This cross-gen bullshit sucks.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to PlayStation 5 OT - Play Has No Limits, update: PC users can now update DualSense controllers through Sony’s Windows app
  • 4 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, stepee said:
D67RUCPODBD3BN3YPFELLVATZE.jpg&w=1440
WWW.WASHINGTONPOST.COM

Neither Sony nor Insomniac plan to tweet about their donations, and Insomniac employees have been forbidden from mentioning either company on social media in the context of donations.

jim ryan can eat a dick

I can only imagine that Sony/PlayStation management must be absolute apoplectic with these leaks.

For those wondering, the laws regarding abortion in Japan are quite restrictive:

Abortion in Japan is available to women in limited circumstances, including endangerment of their health or economic hardship. Chapter XXIX of the Penal Code of Japan makes abortion de jure illegal in the country, but exceptions to the law are broad enough that it is widely accepted and practiced. Meanwhile, the Maternal Health Protection Law allows approved doctors to practice abortion with the consent of the mother and her spouse, if the pregnancy has resulted from rape, or if the continuation of the pregnancy may severely endanger the maternal health because of physical reasons or economic reasons. Anyone trying to practice abortion without the consent of the woman will be prosecuted, including the doctors.

• 2 months later...

I ended up ordering a Digital Bundle when it was up on PS Direct for a few hours the other day.  Seems they are much easier to get now, as the last few PS Directs they seemed to be up for a few hours with no wait or struggle to get in and order one.

1 hour ago, JPDunks4 said:

I ended up ordering a Digital Bundle when it was up on PS Direct for a few hours the other day.  Seems they are much easier to get now, as the last few PS Directs they seemed to be up for a few hours with no wait or struggle to get in and order one.

What's this, your fourth one now?