PlayStation 5 OT - Play Has No Limits, update: financial report indicates no major first-party/exclusive PS5 releases prior to end of March 2025, PS5 in "latter half" of console cycle

Commissar SFLUFAN

On 6/24/2020 at 6:07 PM, Spork3245 said:

I feel like the Pro must be hit or miss with its cooling fans. Mine is quiet as well but I constantly see memes and people complaining that it’s super loud.

I got one around when God of War came out, I think, and I’ve never heard the fan on it. I’ve been around other people’s and it’s loud as hell.

1 hour ago, SaysWho? said:

I can't wait to use the Platinum headset with the PS5. Been using it for TLOU Part II and hooo boy, it's lovely.

I have been too. Last night I encountered my first stalkers, and that really got my heart racing. I would imagine that the new headset for the PS5 would be even better, and designed to take advantage of the PS5's audio features. 

3 hours ago, BloodyHell said:

Is that real? Please tell me that is real.

it doesn’t look real, but its tiny on my phone

An all-black PS5 was leaked on Twitter earlier today, but was quickly debunked as a photoshopped mock up and not an official Sony product.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/screenrant.com/black-ps5-leak-debunked/amp/

On 7/2/2020 at 3:50 PM, skillzdadirecta said:

It's loud on the Pro too? Jesus it sounds like my PSPoor is about to launch into orbit.

I’m getting close to wrapping film around my PS4 and only having a small gap for our hoover to create a vacuum, then just see if it will clear all the debris inside it. The only concern naturally is it totally fucks it up but Jesus when playing TLoU2, we have to have the TV about 10 bloops higher

33 minutes ago, gamer.tv said:

I’m getting close to wrapping film around my PS4 and only having a small gap for our hoover to create a vacuum, then just see if it will clear all the debris inside it. The only concern naturally is it totally fucks it up but Jesus when playing TLoU2, we have to have the TV about 10 bloops higher

Yup and it gets loud with Ghosts of Tsushima too.