PlayStation 5 OT - Play Has No Limits, update: financial report indicates no major first-party/exclusive PS5 releases prior to end of March 2025, PS5 in "latter half" of console cycle

Commissar SFLUFAN

4 minutes ago, Mr.Vic20 said:

Demon's Souls, what's up with the jutter? I've tried both performance mode and "Cinematic" mode and messed around with the motion blur slider, but nothing fixes the VERY obvious screen jutter. Its bad people! 

Your TV is just too excited to play it. The picture is shaking like @SaysWho? in excitement of playing it!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, atom631 said:

and walmart is completely crashed. fucking ridiculous. 

EDIT - annnnd gone. in under 1 minute. i literally never even had a chance. hit refresh and walmart was crashed

I wish I would have thought to tell people to use the app instead of the site. It doesn’t seem to crash. Thats how I snagged a second at BB today. 

10 minutes ago, Mr.Vic20 said:

Demon's Souls, what's up with the jutter? I've tried both performance mode and "Cinematic" mode and messed around with the motion blur slider, but nothing fixes the VERY obvious screen jutter. Its bad people! 

A more serious reply:

Are you using a different input to plug your PS5 into? Some TVs have separate presets for different inputs so maybe play around with TV settings.

9 minutes ago, Mr.Vic20 said:

Weird. I watched a bit of streaming of it, and there was none of that.

god my disc based ps5 is gonna be one fat motherfucker. I have a digital ordered, but my son would prefer that one because of his space limitations. The slot in his tv stand is only a few inches high. 

4 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

A more serious reply:

Are you using a different input to plug your PS5 into? Some TVs have separate presets for different inputs so maybe play around with TV settings.

Good call! As it turns out even though I placed the PS5 on my HDMI port 4 (where my PS4 was previously) , the port had reverted from game mode upon detecting the PS5. Curious that it would reset, but all is well and the game is running beautifully now!  @ManUtdRedDevils apologies for the scare! 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, BloodyHell said:

Weird. I watched a bit of streaming of it, and there was none of that.

god my disc based ps5 is gonna be one fat motherfucker. I have a digital ordered, but my son would prefer that one because of his space limitations. The slot in his tv stand is only a few inches high. 

Don't listen to Vic, he's a day drinker! 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Xbob42 said:

Jesus Christ this thing is way too tall. It's at least 85% as tall as my PC tower, except I'm worried it'll fall over. And it's too long to lay flat where I have it. Gonna have to tape it to my desk for stability.

A PC user's review of the latest game console! 

19 minutes ago, Xbob42 said:

Jesus Christ this thing is way too tall. It's at least 85% as tall as my PC tower, except I'm worried it'll fall over. And it's too long to lay flat where I have it. Gonna have to tape it to my desk for stability.

Are you using the stand while it's vertical?

Just got back from GameStop trading in my XboneX, got a second XSX controller and a DualSense (so I have two controllers when my PS5 finally arrives)... umm... okay, so, XSX controller comes with batteries, of course, so you can use it immediately. The DualSense? Just the controller. No USB-C cable to charge it. I don’t think I even have a USB-C cable. JFC, Sony.

4 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

Just got back from GameStop trading in my XboneX, got a second XSX controller and a DualSense (so I have two controllers when my PS5 finally arrives)... umm... okay, so, XSX controller comes with batteries, of course, so you can use it immediately. The DualSense? Just the controller. No USB-C cable to charge it. I don’t think I even have a USB-C cable. JFC, Sony.

One comes with the ps5 I believe.

5 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

the console comes with one 

42 minutes ago, Mr.Vic20 said:

Good call! As it turns out even though I placed the PS5 on my HDMI port 4 (where my PS4 was previously) , the port had reverted from game mode upon detecting the PS5. Curious that it would reset, but all is well and the game is running beautifully now!  @ManUtdRedDevils apologies for the scare! 

That’s good news. Did you buy regular or deluxe?