PlayStation 5 OT - Play Has No Limits, update: financial report indicates no major first-party/exclusive PS5 releases prior to end of March 2025, PS5 in "latter half" of console cycle

Commissar SFLUFAN

3 minutes ago, Mr.Vic20 said:

Hot damn, my neighbor is hooking me up! He is going to let me have his PS5 arriving today and I'll give him mine arriving tomorrow! He's more of an Xbox guy, so he thought I'd appreciate it more, great guy! :celebrate:

You already owed him a steak dinner for your 3090 :p 

Picked mine up this morning and just got finished setting it up. Transferring stuff over from the PS4 now. Haven't played anything yet but Sony has a winner with this controller for sure. I LOVE the Xbox controller and it was my number one for a long time... but this thing may have it beat. Can someone answere a question for me about the headset? Can you use it with other devices? I have a decent gaming headset now but if this PS4 headest is compatible with other devices, I may get it because I',m a bit of an audiophile.

• Shocked 1

6 minutes ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

This thing is a fucking monster. A massive hideous monster. The wife does not approve 😂   I told her that it’s dead silent and she won’t notice it behind the TV

Yeah it's fucking ugly to be honest and calls WAAAAY too much attention to itself. It's quiet though, but yeah. This thing is 80's VCR big. Does anyone know where the download window is in the U.I.? I can't find it.

Hoping this goes the same with Target as it did with my XSX and I'll get the shipping confirmation in a couple hours and delivery tomorrow. It better be here by tomorrow. I got a 3 day weekend for my birthday and I plan gaming the fuck out with the new systems. 

1 minute ago, SimpleG said:

On the fucking dot I load it up , hit add, hit check out and it crashed.

i really fucking hate that in 2020 there isnt a better method of doing this. 

how about you just let me purchase it and as stock replenishes you fucking ship it to me???? why is that such a big deal?