PlayStation 5 OT - Play Has No Limits, update: financial report indicates no major first-party/exclusive PS5 releases prior to end of March 2025, PS5 in "latter half" of console cycle

Commissar SFLUFAN

1 hour ago, chakoo said:

It’s not like the 8gb model sold that well to begin with and was in smaller quantities (the non prem 32gb model). That’s how I got mine when retailers fire sold the units right before they were discontinued. :) 

I’m not implying it did better than the 32gb, just that the pack-in wasn’t universal. :p 

14 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

I’m not implying it did better than the 32gb, just that the pack-in wasn’t universal. :p 

Yeah sorry about that. I wasn't implying that you were. Just adding extra context for others. The game was a pack-in for the deluxe set (it's official name) and not the basic set (8GB model) but at the same time the 8GB sold so poorly that pretty much if you bought a WiiU at launch you most likely got nintendo land with your system. :)

28 minutes ago, Remarkableriots said:

I forgot i had Watch dogs Legion preordered which i was going to buy on my next paycheck. I had just enough in my bank account to pay rent and pay for the PS 5. I get paid on the 12th which doesn't help. 

How much do you need? 60?

5 hours ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

Ain’t buying SackBoy. That’s PS+ all over it. 

I want it, but I'm going wait to see the Black Friday and holiday sales are like.  Doing the same with other PS5 games I want as well, honestly.  Having Astro Bot is enough to keep me busy at launch.  

9 hours ago, Remarkableriots said:

They don't have a lot of games to pick from if they give away 1 PS 5 game each month.

They will not be giving away full priced high sales games away for a very long time, the first 2 years will be nothing but indie games and full-priced flops. 

I'm not advising you to spend your money on Miles Morales but if you're waiting for it to be free you're going to be waiting until at least 2023.

For reference checkout how long it took for PS4 to start dropping some bangers on PS+

It wasn't until 2017 (3+ years after launch) that commercial successes like Infamous: Second Son, Little Big Planet 3, and MGS:V started to hit PS+

200?cb=20200201000209
PLAYSTATION.FANDOM.COM

This is a list of games which have been available free to PlayStation Plus members in North America. There are currently 652 games on this list, excluding 22 repeats. List of PlayStation Plus games (PAL region) List of PlayStation Plus games (Asia) List of PlayStation Plus games (Japan)