PlayStation 5 OT - Play Has No Limits, update: financial report indicates no major first-party/exclusive PS5 releases prior to end of March 2025, PS5 in "latter half" of console cycle

Commissar SFLUFAN

17 minutes ago, chakoo said:

Flip it then wait for when shoppers has stock and 20x points day. :duckhuntdog:

God I love racking in deals at shoppers (I got ~$140 back in points on my switch lite due to a few point deals I had)

Did the same last year. My sister wanted a Switch and my other sister wanted a PS4 for her husband. I think we got back almost $140 and then used that to help pay for the other system and got back almost the same amount. Already had $120 in points on the card to use as well. It was a good day and some guy before me I’d the same thing but he bought 2 of each system

• Like 1

Just now, TheLeon said:

I'm at a point now with both systems where I can see myself buying one at/near launch, but I'm not going to jump through any hoops to get one. 

Wheres the fun in that?  Video games are our link to our inner child, so damn it act like an irrational child and start jumping!

2 minutes ago, DarkStar189 said:

I searched Playstation on Best Buy and it actually searched, and it showed PS4's and PS5's. Hoping their system is coming back to life. 

I just got an email from BB that said pre-order PlayStation 5 now with links any everything. 

I just think their site is getting hammered. 

8 minutes ago, atom631 said:

I just got an email from BB that said pre-order PlayStation 5 now with links any everything. 

I just think their site is getting hammered. 

I found a tiny amount of people on reddit saying they preordered on Best Buy the second the link was active, before they had pictures of the console up and everything, and their order went through. 

2 minutes ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:
NMWPQ7YKEJH6BGFXTFXI5JHDNA.jpg&w=1440
WWW.WASHINGTONPOST.COM

The price was decided early this year.

Per the article, Sony is planning to support PS4 for the next 3-4 years. 

Par for the course. I wonder if PS4 will get a nice price drop in time for the holidays.