PlayStation 5 OT - Play Has No Limits, update: financial report indicates no major first-party/exclusive PS5 releases prior to end of March 2025, PS5 in "latter half" of console cycle

Commissar SFLUFAN

• 4 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Nokra said:

To see who actually clicks the link, perhaps? :p 

WCCFTECH blocks their images from being directly linked.  I had to grab it from another site.

Fixed.

Edit:  To be honest, only one of the graphics had two corners being "hard" rather than "soft".  It was ALMOST identical.

32 minutes ago, AbsolutSurgen said:

WCCFTECH blocks their images from being directly linked.  I had to grab it from another site.

Fixed.

Edit:  To be honest, only one of the graphics had two corners being "hard" rather than "soft".  It was ALMOST identical.

Not really... one is for Sony’s new console... and the other seems more for some future Nazi regime. 

I don't expect many changes to the logo as long as Playstation is as strong a brand as it is. The worst they've ever done is second best in a generation even with a rough start during the PS3 days. Keep it the same, people know what it is, people like Playstation, just change the number and go. I already see a bunch of people psyched about this because they know PS5 news is right around the corner.

14 hours ago, Emblazon said:

I’m more curious to see if the actual console will retain the V shape from the dev units. If they don’t reveal this week, when does everyone think it’s going to happen? They couldn’t possibly wait for E3, right?

No chance they keep that shape. It'll be a box, and that will be fine.