PlayStation 5 OT - Play Has No Limits, update: financial report indicates no major first-party/exclusive PS5 releases prior to end of March 2025, PS5 in "latter half" of console cycle

Commissar SFLUFAN

3 hours ago, JPDunks4 said:

I wish I could turn my Gamerscore off or make it private.

All it serves is my casual friends make fun of me and call me a nerd when they see I'm over 100k.

I wish they'd give you the option of having the number of years you've been a Gold member instead.

100k eh?

:nerd:

18 hours ago, JPDunks4 said:

Don't you dare downplay Ryse and Killzone Shadowfall.

I know people like to make fun of these games, but they both really showed the difference you were going to get with the new systems. They still look good today and were far beyond anything the 360/PS3 could do.

I don't think we're going to have an equivalent graphical showcase at launch this time around.

5 minutes ago, jaethos said:

I know people like to make fun of these games, but they both really showed the difference you were going to get with the new systems. They still look good today and were far beyond anything the 360/PS3 could do.

I don't think we're going to have an equivalent graphical showcase at launch this time around.

I actually really really liked Ryse.  Played through it a few times and multi wasn't terrible.  

Never played Shadowfall though.

3 hours ago, jaethos said:

The graphics for Killzone were nothing special, IMO. Ryse, though, still looks pretty great.

sFhEIdpjf0PBvlqXZhBsMw1MVzUxPMoPPV4gH5XG

The present invention provides a structure in which a metal having fluidity is utilized as a heat conductive material. In this structure, a heat conductive material is prevented from invading an unintended region even when a positional change of a semiconductor device occurs or a vibration occurs. This electronic apparatus has a heat conductive material (31) formed between a heat radiator (50) and a semiconductor chip (11). The heat conductive material (31) has fluidity at least when the semiconductor chip (11) is in operation. The heat conductive material (31) has electroconductivity. The heat conductive material (31) is surrounded by a seal member (33). A capacitor (16) is covered by an insulating section (15).

On 8/12/2020 at 2:41 PM, JPDunks4 said:

I actually really really liked Ryse.  Played through it a few times and multi wasn't terrible.  

Never played Shadowfall though.

yes! The multiplayer was actually really really fun. It actually added an element of Loot collecting into the game. I remember hoping they’d incorporate some of that into the SP for the sequel. Now I just want a sequel in any form 😔

29 minutes ago, IdeaOfEvil said:

Kind of a related/non-related question...

How long after the PS5 releases until we see the PS4Pro go down in price? And then once all the previous generation consoles go oop, how long does it usually take until the current gen gets its first price reduction?

Nov 14, 2023 and May 1, 2025 approximately.

Developers also share how adaptive triggers and haptic feedback provide new game experiences on PS5 (PlayStation Blog)

Our partners in the development community have been hard at work either creating or dreaming up the next generation of games. Read on to learn some of the ways they are working with the DualSense wireless controller and its built-in capabilities.