~* Make America Great Depression Again -- Official Thread of Corona Virus infected markets *~

Jason

7 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Ok fuck it... Neera Tanden...Who Dis Pete Davidson GIF by Saturday Night Live

She's the head for the Center of American Politics. Someone relatively inconsequential that Bernie world is absolutely fucking obsessed with in ways that always show all of their ass, mostly because "who?" is the most common reaction. They trade dunks on her amongst themselves for points and treating people well has never been a hallmark of the "oh but I just want to give you healthcare" crowd.

1 hour ago, Anathema- said:

She's the head for the Center of American Politics. Someone relatively inconsequential that Bernie world is absolutely fucking obsessed with in ways that always show all of their ass, mostly because "who?" is the most common reaction. They trade dunks on her amongst themselves for points and treating people well has never been a hallmark of the "oh but I just want to give you healthcare" crowd.

CiViLiTy

Sold out both Jurassic Park and Raiders of the Lost Ark tonight.

And this documentary shooting stuff is crazy. A hard working crew.

56 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

Sold out both Jurassic Park and Raiders of the Lost Ark tonight.

And this documentary shooting stuff is crazy. A hard working crew.

Bragging about selling out two of the all time great movies. Try harder. Get people to buy tickets to shit movies and then I’ll be impressed.

You sell out Ready to Rumble starring David Arquette, then I’ll give you props.

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, MarSolo said:

Bragging about selling out two of the all time great movies. Try harder. Get people to buy tickets to shit movies and then I’ll be impressed.

Challenge accepted :p

5 hours ago, MarSolo said:

5 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

You taking challenges? Sell out "Ernest Goes to Camp". I'll give you all kinds of props if you managed that shit :p

Stop making it easy.

Sell out Gotti.

7 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

You taking challenges? Sell out "Ernest Goes to Camp". I'll give you all kinds of props if you managed that shit :p

Are you kidding me a great nostalgic family friendly film? I'd buy four tickets and concessions right now.

www.showboathouston.com

Selena should probably run on both screens. She  is the Queen of Houston.

But for real, I will let you guys vote on a one night only screening of a film. It has to be PG-13 or under, and I will absolutely play it on some night in June or July.

5 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

www.showboathouston.com

Selena should probably run on both screens. She  is the Queen of Houston.

But for real, I will let you guys vote on a one night only screening of a film. It has to be PG-13 or under, and I will absolutely play it on some night in June or July.

That is a phenomenally dumb idea, and I cannot wait for it. 

• Haha 1

Why is the stock market outperforming the economy?

Now, after two months and many economic and earnings reports later, two narratives have emerged: the U.S. economy as a whole is in worse shape than expected, and the profits of America’s biggest corporations are doing better than expected.

Bigger companies cash in as their smaller competitors struggle

With many small businesses shuttered and tens of millions of Americans workers headed to the unemployment office, government stimulus checks have made their way to big retailers like Amazon and Walmart, which both reported blowout quarterly numbers.

“The stimulus might as well be called the Amazon and Walmart shareholder act,” NYU professor Scott Galloway said to Yahoo Finance. “There are some unintended consequences here. The strong are getting stronger.”

Yep.

10 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Is it sad that I'm such a child of the 80s & 90s that I would actually pay to see a double feature of Ernest Goes to Camp and Ernest scared stupid at a drive in? 

:hmm: