~* Make America Great Depression Again -- Official Thread of Corona Virus infected markets *~

Jason

11 hours ago, Massdriver said:

I don’t consider 10% up days to be healthy. It is the dying gasps of an angry bull still kicking around on the ground. 

Don’t think the bottom’s in yet, either.  I think what we’re witnessing is not just a panic over the virus, but the popping of a bubble in the bond market and a mass-deleveraging—albeit one so far smaller in scale than the one in 2008-2009–that will produce a true bear market.  Stocks almost always overshoot their fair valuation downwards when a bubble pops, and we’re still not in super-cheap territory, although we’re definitely getting there.  So I think we’ll see a bit more carnage before we get to sustained rally territory.

20 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

Strange bedfellows in these times 

I was watching it live as it happened. I was setting up my work PC so I didn't hear the name but when I saw her and recalled a mention of former HP CEO. I had to do a double take because I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

55 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

1 million applications for EI in California since March 13.

shit you know what will happen is when companies open back up or start hiring again they are going to lowball everybody since they know they will need work.  not that they dont do that anyway but it will be so much worse.